1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayumi Nemoto

May 16, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for me since I plan to buy and sell in the near future. If you have made a transaction with me (buying or selling) please leave a feedback if possible. I would love to hear from you.

2. Sold to Ayumi Nemoto who was a pleasure to deal with. Good communication and payment was fast. Thanks.

3. Ayumi was in a group order that I organized, and she was great! Thanks for fast payment and an overall pleasant experience!

4. I bought some eyes, and they arrived in good time and in perfect condition, safely packaged. Great deal! Thank you very much!

5. I bought an outfit from Ayumi and it arrived a lot faster than we both thought! It's just as described and she was very sweet :)

6. I purchased a chain belt and head jewelry from Ayumi and both are just lovely! She shipped instantly, and the whole transaction was a pleasure. Thanks!

7. I bought 2 necklaces from Ayumi. They were as in the pictures and she ships fast. Thank you!

8. I bought 3 necklaces from Ayumi, she shipped them out within a couple of days and they arrived within a week. She also included an extra one as part of her cleanout sale, even though I didn't request it! I would most definately buy from her again, she was so very nice! ^_^ <33

9. Ayumi and me traded items. Kept great contact :D and even included two little prezzies =w=. Thanks so much. ^_____^

10. I bought one of Ayimi's amazing detailed Chinese Dragon necklace's and it arrived fast and as hoped in details and fit. I will be sure to look in her sales posts for future buys. Great person to deal with from beginning to end. MK

11. I bought 2 SD chokers from Ayumi Nemoto. She kept in constant contact and was fantastic to deal with.

I would not hesitate to do business with her again ^^

Thank you~ :cake: