1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AyumiMasai

Aug 17, 2010

1. Please leave all feedback here. Thank you very much.

2. Adding this for those who are wary. I also have feedback in the following places.

EGL Community Sales-http://community.livejournal.com/egl...ck/233314.html
      EBay (only as buyer though)-http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

3. Ayumi contact me to sell me a White Fer for MSD wich i was looking.

I have a really nice experience with her. She agreed to send me the dress when i only payed the half of the prize and everything went okay.

She was a really nice seller, very patient, great communication and she send me the package as i told him before i complete the payment, increible. The package arrives in only 6 days, really, really fast becasue i live in Europe and she is from USA.

Really great seller and a really nice experience. Absolutely recommended.

Thanks for everything.

4. Buyers beware. Honesty is the best policy!
      I purchased a Soom MD Glot from AyumiMasai after asking several questions about the doll’s condition and history. I was ensured that there were only 3 (barely noticeable) markings on Glot. There was said to be no chipping, or other damages. I was promised that the magnets were glued in cleanly. Most importantly, I was told the doll was safely stored in her box, never played with, and only taken out for pictures. The sales thread stated “no noticeable yellowing”.

When I received Glot I was able to count over 12 other markings and dirty patches (aside from the 3 I was told about). The glue for the magnets appeared to have overflowed on certain parts, and was also yellow and covered in dirt on those areas. When questioning AyumiMasai about this, I was only then told that Glot had been stored in a truck that could have been overheated, causing the glue to melt. Needless to say, the doll’s skin appears yellow, which could have also been caused by the heat. On further inspection, I also noticed a small chip on Glot’s shoulder and damaged blushing and scratch-like lines on her back (where the wings can go). Finally, Glot’s S-hooks were missing, which will now prove troublesome for me to replace.

I hate to leave negative feedback (in fact, this is the first time I’ve ever done so); however, I was very disappointed with this transaction, as I put my trust in this seller and believed her word.