1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Az

Jan 9, 2009

1. Here's my feedback thread!!!!

2. Az bought a Yo SD Kun from me and the transaction was wonderful. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks Again! Hope you enjoy your new little one.
    3. Az bought a DIM NS body from me and the transaction was great! She paid promptly and communication was great. I would do business with her again for sure. She great! Thanks so much! Enjoy you completed doll XD
    4. Az bought a doll from me and she was wonderful to deal with and I'd be most happy to do business with her again. :chocoheart
    5. Az bought a Dollsecret Yomo from me-- VERY quick to pay, good communication, excellent customer! Highly recommended and I'd be very happy to do business with Az again! Thanks!
    6. Az commissioned a faceup from me and the transaction was flawless! Az is very nice to work with....excellent communication.

Many thanks again,
    7. Az bought a tibetan mohair wig from me and was kind and courteous throughout the transaction. Thank you so much!
    8. Az and I did a dolly swap, and it was flawless. Az clearly put a lot of care into packing up my doll and shipped her out very quickly. Thanks so much again! :D