1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Azouie

Mar 22, 2009

1. Azouie participated in my Soom Euclase split for his outfit! Fantastic from start to finish. Amazingly friendly to work with and responded always in a timely manner when it came to payments and pms. Couldn't ask for more! Thanks so much!

2. I sold a Roke head to Azouie and all was really perfect with a fast payment and a really nice communication. I recommend her for every transaction ! Thanks a lot !

3. I bought a Dream of Doll Kalix (which I'd been hoping to find since he was first released) from Azouie. The transaction was all-around excellent: communication was fast and friendly, she stayed in communication so I knew exactly when she would ship (which was quickly!), he arrived very fast and was in great condition. Highly recommended!

4. @Azouie purchased a Dolshe Grant Head form me on Layaway. she was a pleasure to work with and an ideal buyer. communication was very quick, she was polite and sweet, and payments were all on time. she let me know as soon as the head arrived. I highly recommend her! <3 thank you

5. Leaving positive feedback for Azouie. I purchased Soom jointed hands from her on a very short layaway. She shipped them quickly, and they arrived with no problems. They were brand new. I am extremely happy with them! I definitely recommend! Thank you so much!

6. Pardon if this is a bit lengthy~

Azouie sold me a SOOM Beryl in September and was an absolute luv to deal with. She's been incredibly pleasant and patient through what turned out to be a fiasco! All the details can be found in this thread here:

https://denofangels.com/threads/myhermes-stolen-parcel-11-28-update-final.724738/

When the postal service chosen to send her (MyHermes) "lost" her, Azouie was prompt in returning both the postage fee first and when the parcel was deemed lost returned the payment for Beryl herself. Ultimately it turned into a sticky situation but she was very gracious and patient when there was little I could do on my end to help after the doll turned up on eBay. She made all efforts to get Beryl returned and sold her to me once more, keeping in contact frequently with whatever updates she could give me.

Azouie is a wonderful person to do business with and I would not hesitate to do so again. She is a kind individual, very honest and has wonderful communication through transactions. Because of this, Beryl has arrived to me today safe and sound with all parts intact and I could not be happier.

Thank you so much!