1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Azra-Elle

Apr 30, 2009

1. Azra_Elle bought a pair of SD boy shoes from me everything gone smooth and we have great communication:)
      thanks!

2. Azra-Elle bought an Unoa Faceplate from me! She was super easy to deal with! Friendly and patient with communication and payment was quick! She also let me know as soon as she received the package! She did found some damage to the face-up on the faceplate which I didn't know about and we settled on a partial refund! A happy ending for both of us! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, thank you!

3. She purchased a headback from me and everything went smoothly!

4. I purchased an Eclipse21 wig and it arrived in perfect condition. A beautiful wig! Azra-elle was friendly and had excellent communication. A very happy transaction!

Jay

5. I bought a doll zone body from Azra_Elle, she was wonderful do deal with friendly and really fast as shipping. overall wonderful transaction.
      Thank you. <3

6. I bought a luts event head from Azra-Elle. She was fast to reply to messages and packed and sent the head really well and super quickly.
      I'm very happy with this seller she is super reliable and would recommend her.
      Thanks again for a great transaction!!

7. I purchased a Unoa Lusis faceplate (by pulse) from this lovely seller! She shipped immediately after I paid, was completely flexible in offering me a Layaway, and because of her, my Unoa boy is more complete with the faceplate of his dreams! :) Excellent seller! Very recommended! Thank you again!

8. Azra-elle sold me a gorgeous Saint through a 3 months layaway! I couldn't be happier of the whole thing.. she's a wonderful person, polite, kind and friendly and the doll she sold to me is absolutely amazing!
      Plus, she 's very communicative, answers promplty to messages and is willing to sort out the best solution for both buyer and seller!
      I totally reccomend her politeness, her patience and her kindness, you won't be disappointed!
      Thank you for making me happy! :D

9. I bought her Zaol :)
      she kept me up to date and shipped fast
      i even got underwear as a gift !
      She was wrapped verry good aswel

thank you so much i hope to do business again with you in the future

10. Azra-elle bought a Real puki Soso with OE and SP faces. The transaction was perfect : fast payment and very friendly communication.
      She asked me to do faceups for the both faceplates, she was very patient during the process.

Azra-elle is a very kind and pleasant person. I highly recommend her and I'll not hesitate to do business again with her :)

Thank you so much :aheartbea

11. I've purchased a Supia Rosy from Azra_Elle and I'm very pleased. :fangirl:
      Communication was great and she shipped Rosy superfast, with everything wrapped safely!
      I definitely recommend her as a seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.:chocoheart

Thank you for my Rosy! :love

12. I responded to Azra_Elle's WTB thread for a MNF body in NS. Prompt and friendly communication, sent payment quickly and let me know once the body arrived. I couldn't ask for a more pleasant transaction. Thanks so much!

13. I bought some Applebin clothing from Azra_Elle. The transaction was smooth and friendly with prompt responses and great communication. The clothes were shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Excellent seller...buy with confidence!
      Thank you,
      Cheers,
      Flynn.

14. fast payment, polite, nice to deal with (^^)
      [for a MSD tops]

15. I bought from Azra-Elle wig and dress. Communication was great! The items are in perfect condition~

I hope we meet again :)

16. Bought some Chibi feet and shoes from Azra-Elle and the transaction was great! Items were packaged well and arrived very quickly. Would definitely do business with again.

17. I bought Unoa cat ears,glasses, decadent sist plate and large bust from Azra-Elle. I first was buying only the ears and glasses then i bought the faceplate and large bust. she was more than kind to combined the items. Azra-Elle packaged the items very well! also surprisingly shipping was extremely fast! I would highly recommend dealing with Azra-Elle

18. Azra_Elle asked me for a face up and she was lovely to deal with ^-^.
      Communication was very polite and concise and she paid promptly upon completion.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone and I will not hesitate to do transaction with her again. Thank you again dear~

19. Bought a pair of Unoa hands from Azra-Elle. She was super nice to deal with, shipped the hands when she said she would and they arrived safely packed, in the condition as described, a mere three days later. I can wholly recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to do business with her again!

20. Azra Elle bought a MNF Shushu head from me and the transaction was absolutely lovely. Communication was excellent, payment was fast, and she let me know as soon as the head arrived. Highly recommended! Thanks for a lovely transaction and I hope you love her :)