1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Azulafan199

Sep 5, 2009

1. Hello

If you bought or sold something to me. Please leave feedback here.

Thank you

Cheers:)

2. I sold two pairs of boots to Azulafan199, the transaction was quick and smooth, she paid quickly and had good communication. Reliable to have business with,

thanks!

3. Azulafan199 bought a pair of boots from me. She paid promptly and communication was great, thank you! =)

4. I had the pleasure of selling a sweet RS Lan to Azulafan199, it was a GREAT transaction with wonderful communication and very fast payment! I would not hesitate to work with her again!!!

5. Oops this feedback is long overdue. I sold a pair of boots to Azulafan199 and everything about it was great. She was very understanding of having to wait a while for us to meet so I could give them to her and she's was always super friendly. I would not hesitate to do business with her again! ^^

6. Azulafan bought my X2 Louis from me. Wonderful communication, pleasant as always and she let me know as soon as she received him.

Thank you! :D

7. Azula also bought an msd sized outfit from me. Another flawless transaction! Thank you! <3

8. I was in a prop swap with Azula and the gifts she sent were absolutely amazing! Draven got a special box to keep the items in, two wands, two glasses, a crystal, a box of tarot cards with a handy guide book, two voodoo dolls, a skeleton belt and a dragon pin

Great communication and overall a wonderful swap partner :D

9. Azula bought an AoD Juli from me and was a great buyer! She let me know when she could make her payment and I let her know the latest that I could ship her out. She was patient and understanding and let me know right away when she got in! Thanks so much for doing business with me!

10. Sold Azulafan199 My damaged Dollzone Xi-Aleister head. Great communication, prompt payment, and a pleasure doing business with. Great buyer!

11. Azula participated in my dollmore go! She is absolutely wonderful! Patient and prompt with payment, and good with communication.

I wouldnt hesitate to host her again!

Thanks!
      L.

12. Azula bought a DZ fox from me and it was a great transaction. She was friendly and prompt with messaging and payment :)

13. azulafan199 bought a Barron from me. She was wonderful to deal with! :)

14. I bought a doll from her. Her communication was perfect, she's a peach to deal with, the doll arrived quickly and well packed. I'm very happy. Thanks so much!

15. My transaction with Azulafan199 was awesome. Great communication, quick to reply to messages, quick to pay and sweet lady. Would gladly deal with again.

16. Azulafan199 bought soom Euclase in cream white skintone from me. it was perfect transaction on every step, so i would highly recommend her as a great buyer!