Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AzureRedemption

May 11, 2009

1. This thread is for my feedback.
      Please tell the truth of course!!! :D

Thank you
    2. ~Positive~
      AzureRedemption purchased several items of SD clothing from me and also a wig. She is such a doll to deal with. ^_____^
    3. I purchased a DZ Christmas baby from Azure Redemption. She is very friendly, and answers messages quickly. The doll came quickly, and he's perfect!
      Thanks Azure!
    4. AzureRedemption purchased a Puki Rose from me and was a pleasure to deal with! I received my payment fast and she kept in great communication through our transaction. I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks for giving my girl a good home! :)
    5. AzureRedemption purchased a pair of puki feet from me. She was dear to deal with, paid fast and kept great communication. I would sell to her again without hesitation.
    6. ~Positive~
      AzureRedemption purchased some wigs and clothing from me. She's always a sweetheart to sell too! :aheartbea
    7. i purchased a puki from her. she was great to deal with.
    8. Azure bought some eyes from me; she requested a short hold and paid exactly when she said she would. :) Great buyer!
    9. Bought a pair of pants from me.
      Paid quickly and is super easy to communicate with.
      Excellent buyer ;) Thanks again!
    10. I bought an outfit from AzureRedemption, and got swift service & pleasant communication. Definitely recommended! Thanks for everything. :)
    11. I sold Azure some Camellia Dynasty fox ears and a kitsune mask. Her payment was prompt and she was very friendly. <3 Thanks for your purchase!
    12. I sold a shirt to AzureRedemption. Perfect transaction start to finish, paid quickly and great communication. Thanks so much! ^__^
    13. Traded MSDs with AzureRedemption. An awesome transaction in many ways- great communication and super-fast shipping, would gladly do business with again! Thanks so much! :)
    14. I sold some elastic to AzureRedemption and the whole transaction was fantastic. She kept in touch very well, paid quickly and was perfectly understanding of a shipping delay due to the holidaze. A wonderful buyer all around. :)
    15. I did a partial trade and sale with AzureRedemption and it couldn't have gone smoother. Such a nice person to do business with. =)
    16. AzureRedemption, was a mega sweetheart to work with. I sold a Kid Delf Bory to her on layaway. The communication was excellent. The payments were quick/prompt. Overall this was a very happy and successful transaction. Would never hesitate to do business with again.
    17. AzureRedemption bought some msd Volks boots from me, lovely DoA member, paid right away, & let me know when they arrived! Enjoy, & thanks
    18. AzureRedemption bought a wig from me. She paid right away and let me know when the item arrived. Plus being such a sweetie to work with made the transaction wonderful <3 I'd gladly do business with her again!
    19. AzureRedemption bought a Dollmore dress from me, communication was fast, she took the initiative to contact me even though I wasn't as active on the forums. Super friendly, paid swiftly and overall the transaction was amazing. Would love to do business with her again! Recommended!
    20. AzureRedemption sold a YO size dress to me. Communication was great and she mailed the dress right away. Highly recommend! Thanks!