1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for baby~mermaid

Apr 22, 2006

1. i just did a doll swap with baby~mermaid. she is very friendly to communicate. prompt replied and fast shipping. the doll arrived very safely. thank you very much.

2. Just wanted to throw in my two cents for baby~mermaid-chan, who participated in the Mana GO I ran with eva_tsukino... we had a great time and BM-chan was awesome in all ways. Thanks for making it a good experience!

3. I bought a pair of eyes from baby~mermaid. She answered PMs quickly and the eyes arrived safely!

Thanks! :)

4. I bought an Volks Swaricco body from baby~mermaid.
      The body could have been wrapped a little more securely IMO
      but it arrived safely and quickly.
      Good communication.
      Thanks!:D

5. I bought a yo sd wig from Baby-Mermaid. It was a cute item that arrived quickly. The transaction went perfectly. I would recommend doing business with Baby-Mermaid.

6. Had an absolutely wonderful transaction with baby~mermaid! I bought a couple of clothing items from her, and she was so friendly in PMs, not to mention she shipped out very quickly! I would jump at the chance to do business with her again. :D

7. I bought a Magical Michael head from baby~mermaid, and it was a wonderful transaction in every way. Thanks! :)

8. baby~mermaid bought my Suiseiseki head from me. Payment was quick, communication great and she was just a darling to work with. Thanks so much and enjoy her ^_^! <3

9. I purchased the BTSSB Robe A La Francaise Dress Set from baby~mermaid, she was extremely helpful in her PMs, the communication was fantastic and she shipped very promptly. To top it all of, the clothes arrived beautifully packaged. Thank you so much for a wonderful trade, and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again. :D

10. Baby~mermaid was stellar enough to split her BTSSB outfit set and sell me the socks! It was my pleasure doing business with her, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Thank you!!

11. Baby~mermaid is a wonderful seller, I bought 2 wigs and shoes from her, packed very well and shipped super fast. I would like to do business with her again without any hesitate.
      Thank you, Kelly!!!

12. I bought a BTSSB Red Riding Hood Set from baby~mermaid. She kept in contact with me always and answered all my curious questions.

It came safely in the post. I recommend her to any other future sales from her.

13. I bought a Bianka head and clothes off baby~mermaid. She is wonderful to buy from :D

Thank you so much :chibi

14. Baby~Mermaid sold me a sd10 girl body that came in minty condition and very well packed!!!
      thanks a lot!!!~

15. i had a perfect transaction with baby~mermaid. the SD hands i bought from her arrived fast and safely wrapped. her communication was very friendly. a pleasure! thank you. :)

16. I bought a Green wavy SD wig from baby~mermaid and I couldn't be happier! The whole process was very smooth and baby~mermaid is very nice and kept me informed when there was a delay. ^__^ Would definetely buy from her again.

17. Baby~mermaid bought a Yo-sd Kun from me and the transaction was PERFECT. She paid VERY quickly and communicated well. Would love to sell to again! Thanks!

18. Bought a pair of dollfie boots off baby-mermaid!
      they arrived perfectly thanks!
      very good transaction!
      xxXxx

19. Bought an MSD brown flip wig from Baby-Mermaid. Great communication and super speedy delivery. Highly recommended!

20. baby~mermaid bought a yo-sd size wig from me.
      Friendly PMs, great communication and fast payment! Thank you so much :XD: