1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for baby~mermaid

Apr 22, 2006

1. I bought a default Kurumi outfit from baby~mermaid. She packaged it very carefully with cute stickers, she shipped quickly and she provided more pictures when I asked for them. She was very nice and patient with me. I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thank you! :aheartbea

2. I'm really satisfated by Heath purchased from kindly BabyMermaid! Very nice person and beautifull doll! 100% positive feedback :) Thank you dear!!

3. ++++positive++++
      baby~mermaid bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recomend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

4. .

#64 l33tprincess, Mar 29, 2009
      Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    5. I did a trade with baby~mermaid and she was such a joy to communicate with. She replied to all my PMs and answered all my questions promptly. She was very considerate about all my concerns in making our trade "even" out. We arranged a face-to-face meet to exchange dolls and she is just a cool person in general. I definitely would love to do business with her again. A+++++

6. this is the second time i trade my doll with baby~mermaid. she is a wonderful person to deal with. everything went smoothly and i will not hesitate to deal with her again. highly commend her~!

7. I bought an outfit from baby~mermaid.
      She was very patient & communicative and it arrived perfectly.
      Thanks so much! :thumbup

8. I bought Luna's default outfit from baby~mermaid. A perfect transaction, just like last time. Highly recommended! :D

9. I bought my dream girl, a volks Suiseiseki from baby~mermaid. Her communication was wonderful and the whole transaction was simply perfect!
      Thank you so much for allowing me to adopt your girl! <3

10. i bought my DDII from her, a wonderful purchase and she arrived in 2 days. yes! 2 DAYS! awsome communication, and a wonderful person to talk to. everything went perfectly flawless! now you own my soul.. well about 360$ worth of it. thank you so much for putting up with me and all my questions. you will come highly reccomended to my friends and myself for future purchases.
      ~tom

11. I traded dolls with baby~mermaid - her F-14 one-off and my Sd-13 body, Shizuku yo-sd and other clothes/wigs. The trade couldn't have gone any better, it was terrific. She is great with communication, packing and shipping.

12. i bought a kurumi head from baby-mermaid,she is a lovely seller,shipped the head to me super fast,it was in lovely condition,and she didnt mind holding the head for me until i could make payment,thanks so much for helping me get my dream girl,:)

13. baby~mermaid bought me amodifierd CP Winking Ari doll Head.
      She is so nice, pays quickly and always replys PM's soon. A can't recomment any buyer better than her ^^

Thank you so much!!
      I givePOSITIVE feedback for baby~mermaid <3

14. Baby~mermaid commissioned me for a faceup. Fast payment and friendly communication. It is so great to work her her! :) Highly recommend!
      Thank you again! :)

15. Baby~mermaid and I made a partial trade, everything went so nice and she was so awesome in the whole transaction, I will definitely do any business with her again!!!!!

16. Sent stuff out fast and was super nice to deal with.

She's amazing. : )

17. baby~mermaid purchased Migidoll Yuri head from me. Nice communication and transaction was very smooth~ Recommended buyer~! Thank you very much! :D

18. I bought two wigs from baby~mermaid, and they arrived safe and sound, and well-packaged to boot! REALLY love these wigs, I'm very happy with the transaction. Thanks! <3

19. I bought a really sweet little wig with buns from baby~mermaid. Beatifully packed with great girt and lovely note. Great transaction and would love to deal with BM again in a:aheartbea.

20. I bought a wig from baby~mermaid. Communication was great and transaction went smoothly. The item arrived very fast, and I'm happy with the wig. Thanks!