1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for baby~mermaid

Apr 22, 2006

1. I bought an FDQ Shizu (fullset) from baby~mermaid. She was very prompt in responding to all of my questions and concerns, shipped promptly, and the item arrived in perfect condition!

A++ :)

2. Completed a trade with Kelly and can't be happier! Wonderful communication, shipped as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to transact with Baby~Mermaid in the future.

3. I placed a Sato FCS order for baby~mermaid. The transaction was smooth-sailing from start to finish, all payments were made promptly and she was warm and friendly throughout. A wonderful buyer, thank you so much! :)

4. Bought a Migidoll Yuri head (<3<3<3<3!!!:love:) from this baby~mermaid.

Transaction went smoothly, very nice and everything was in perfect shape when I received it!

Thank you so much again, I would definitely do business with you again :)

5. baby~mermaid sold me a Chibi Unoa Roron.
      It was a very nice transaction. She sent the lovely doll quickly and safely and the communication was good.

Thanks a lot! :aheartbea

6. I bought a pair of yo-sd boots and a wig from Baby~Mermaid!
      she shipped quickly and was very pleasent to deal with! <3 <3
      i'll definatly deal with her in the future XD

7. baby~mermaid joined a Volks Usa order with me, and she was great! Everything went perfectly, and I'd do business again with her any time!

8. Bought an AnotherSpace outfit from Baby~Mermaid, the whole transaction went smoothly. There was a bit of a delay on shipping, but finals wait for no man! But she let me know, and it was more then understandable. It was packed up nicely and arrived safely. Thanks!

9. baby~mermaid and I traded dolls and it was a great transaction. She shipped promptly, the doll was packed up really well, and she included a very nice wig for me. And communication was excellent. What more could you ask for? XD

10. Purchased a Leekeworld Sandy Brown Wig from Baby~Mermaid and it was such a great experience! The shipping was super fast and the wig was very carefully packed and exactly as described. Thank you so much! =)

11. I did a trade with baby~mermaid, wigs arrived in fantastic shape, and very quickly! Thank you again!! :D

12. Baby~mermaid commissioned me to make a sweater for her SD girl^^ Everything went great, a perfect transaction, thank you so much:aheartbea

13. Purchased a doll heart outfit from her. Communication was prompt and she was very kind and friendly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

14. I bought a Yo Sd Nono from Baby-Mermaid and she was so nice to deal with! The doll arrived fast and safe and sound, just wonderful! She included some great extras and I am just happy all around! I would gladly buy from again! Thank you so much!

15. I purchased a Volks Nana head from Baby~Mermaid. She was a pleasure to talk to. The head came perfectly packaged and arrived quickly not to mention Nana is so beautiful to boot. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.Thanks for the smooth transaction. :aheartbea

16. I bought a kun head from her and she was an awesome seller! Package was nicely wrapped and she got to me safe and sound :) ! I would recommend her anytime!

17. My transaction with Kelly went very well! I bought a SD10 body from her and it was packed very well. Great communication and very sweet. Thank you very much!

18. baby~mermaid sold a Volks Candy Curls wig to me. It was a completely trouble-free and speedy transaction. The wig arrived today securely and thoroughly packed so it was protected from bad weather and gorilla-mailpersons. Friendly emails too! Thanks so much!

19. I just bought a SD wig from Baby-Mermaid and she's been lovely to do buisness with; friendly communication, item in wonderful condition as described & fast shipping- couldn't ask for more!!! :D

20. I bought 2 wigs (a short black and a short blonde) from baby~mermaid. Both arrived very quickly and are pretty nice quality. Thanks. ^^