1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for baby~mermaid

Apr 22, 2006

1. I purchased a Volks Candy curls wig from baby~mermaid. She is the sweetest most wonderful seller. She packages her items really well and ships always quickly. Thanks so much!! I look forward to more purchases in the future. :)

2. Bought the cutest Volks Yo outfit. Shipment was super prompt and Kelly was a doll to deal with

Thanks!
      Nancy

3. I bought a mohair wig from baby~mermaid~
      Sent it quickly and also replyied promptly the PM's! She's so sweet~
      Was a plseasant transaction. I would love purhcase from her again~

4. Baby~Mermaid sold me a school c head after I put up a want to buy. She was an absolute gem to talk to and also offered a free faceup (which is pretty darn good might I add!). She completed the faceup and shipped him wonderfully fast!

Thanks again!

5. A very positive, awesome transaction was just completed between myself and baby~mermaid.

I bought her b/w wondermom wig. The item was shipped fairly quickly after payment cleared, and the transaction was both honest and straightforward. A pleasure to deal with, and the wig came exactly as described. I thank you very much for the wonderful marketplace experience. I would recommend baby~mermaid to anyone and would love to work with her again.

Thanks so much!

6. I bought a pair of Volks SD shoes from baby~mermaid. Communication was great & shipping was quick. Recommended seller! Thanks! ^__^

7. baby~mermaid and I did a split for AriaDoll's 2010 Christmas event for two dolls. It was completely trouble-free, prompt shipping, as well as timely, friendly and fun communication. My boy arrived today in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

8. Purchased a doll from baby~mermaid. Could not gone smoother! Quick friendly communication, absolutely terrific safe packaging (which everyone should take notes from), a dream to buy from!! I would definitely purchase from her again, great seller!!!
      Thank you so much!

9. I bought pipos ears and tail from baby~mermaid and the transaction was perfect. Fast shipping, very good communication and very well packaged!
      Thanks so much!

10. I did a faceup for Baby-Mermaid. Friendly communication and fast payment. It is wonderful to work with Baby-Mermaid.
      I will highly recommend her! :D
      Thank you again!! XD

11. I sold a doll head. She is polite and kind. Communication was good and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :)

12. I bought a Volks Sara head from Kelly. Transaction was super quick and a real pleasure. Absolutely beautiful head. Made my day for sure. Thank you so much Kelly!

13. I purchased two beautiful wigs from Kelly. They we're exactly as described, packaged very well and shipped fast! I couldn't be more pleased ^_^

14. I got lucky enough to nab a Switch pajama set from Baby-Mermaid. The set was in perfect condition and exactly as photographed on the sales thread. Communication was easy and she was flexible enough to work around my slightly wacky shipping request. She provided tracking as soon as the package shipped and it arrived in perfect condition. Would gladly purchase items from her again.

15. baby~mermaid Bought a Volks Ryo/Nono13 head from me. She was very friendly, sent payment right away and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Thanks again! :)

16. I bought an SD wig from baby~mermaid. Quick and friendly communication, very accurate description and safe shipping. It arrived rather fast too, for an international parcel. Thumbs up.

17. baby~mermaid bought a Volks body from me ^^. Communication was prompt and friendly and she paid quickly. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with her and I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer!

18. baby~mermaid purchased a Creamy Mami from. She paid very quickly and was overall very lovely to deal with. Thank you so much!! <3

19. Baby~Mermaid bought a couple of wig from me. The transaction went really smooth, Safe and sound. She does noticed me when it has been arrived to her, I highly recommended her to everyone~ Great Buyer!

20. I just purchased a lovely set of Mako eyes from baby~mermaid. She had fast communication, good packaging and fast shipping. They came a full day early! I highly recommend buying from her!