1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Baby_Creamcheese

Sep 30, 2011

1. Hi :)

If we've done any business/transaction before, please kindly leave feedback about your experience !!! :D

Thankyou so much :aheartbea

2. Baby_Creamcheese purchased a PukiFee Luna fullset from me. Communication was SPECTACULAR, she was super responsive, very easy to work with, very friendly and fun. I would DEFINITELY do business with Baby-Creamcheese again, ANYTIME! :aheartbea I highly recommend her...:D

Chris

3. I purchased a Lati Yellow Bat ver. Noa [Bari] in tan skin from Baby_Creamcheese and I couldn't be happier! She responded very quickly in PM's and were so patient with all my questions. She also provided me with all the photos and information I asked for. I would definitely buy from her again :)!
      Highly recommended! ~ :aheartbea

4. Baby_Creamcheese purchased a Re-ment fullset from me and I couldn't ask for be better buyer. Communication was excellent and very fast! Transaction went very smoothly.
      I would be more than happy to do business with her again! Thanks so much! :D

5. Baby_Creamcheese took part in a split with me. Payment was very prompt and communication was good! She was also very understanding when I experienced an unforeseen situation that resulted in a delay in communication. I would definitely work with her again!