1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for babychan80

Jun 15, 2010

1. If I've purchased something from you,
      please feel free to leave feedback
      thank you very much ! :aheartbea

2. Babychan80 bought me a doll
      the transaction was pleasant and she was really patient
      the payment was fast and perfect ^___^
      thank you very much for the purchase <3

3. Babychan80. She sold a Ryan iplehouse.
      the transaction was very good and excellent communication.
      A correct and fast shipping.
      she is very attentive.
      100% Recommended. :)

4. Great transaction!! :D

I traded my Iplehouse SID Claude for her Soom MD Epidos. We both agreed on terms beforehand and everything went great. She shipped my doll as soon as she did she would. It arrived super fast, well packed and just as described! I couldn't be happier with the trade!

100% recommended!! Thanks a lot for a wonderful transaction!

5. Babychan used my shopping service for alchemic labo. Great customer. Hope deal with her again in the futur ^__^

6. I'm so happy I made a transaction with babychan80 :)
      I traded my LittleFee DES for her SoulDoll AMY, she is very attentive to have a constat and clear comunication during all the process, very kind, patient and cooperative, Amy was as described by her, she came well packed and very fast.
      Definitely Recommended :aheartbea

7. Bought an unoa lusis hybrid from babychan80!
      She was so sweet about the layaway I needed and always prompt and friendly with PMs! My girl got shipped out fast and arrived to me safe and sound! Overall, a great experience! I would happily do business with again!

8. I purchased Soom Ai parts from babychan80 :) She was very friendly and great to deal with! Each part arrived specially wrapped, no broken bits, and the items were exactly as described. They were also in a really cute pink box which is a plus! Thanks again babychan80!

9. I bought her Supia Rosy and I am very happy with my purchase. She packed the doll well and carefully and the delivery was lightning fast within 3 days. She kept me updated the whole time and let me know as soon as she sent her out. I am very happy with this transaction. Thank you!

10. I bought from babychan80 Volks Tanpopo. Great transaction, friendly communicate, the doll was perfectly packed, parcel arrived without delay and babychan80 with me monitors the transport of parcel. It's very cute. Thank you! :)

11. I'm so happy you love the doll. Thank you for a perfect transaction and fast payment. babychan80 is a lovely lady to deal with.

12. Babychan80 has been absolutely fantastic to deal with. I bought a Soom Silt which arrived really well packaged and in great condition, she was really good with replying to PMs and overall a lovely experience. Thank you so much! x

13. I bought a Momocolor Momo29 Lucy from Barbara. She was lovely to deal with and shipped Lucy super fast. I got her a couple of days later so I am really happy.