1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BabySnow

Apr 3, 2012

1. Please leave feedback here if I've bought from or sold to you.

2. BabySnow purchased a pair of Kid Delf hand parts from me, she was quick with payment and was overall very patient and communicated perfectly every step of the way. ^^ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much! :D

3. BabySnow bought my Bobobie Sprite in tan skin.

She was very lovely to sell to, friendly and good communication.

I would do business with her again, certainly ^^

4. BabySnow bought a Luts KDF Yuz from me.
      Communication was prompt and payment was on time as promised.
      She let me know when the doll arrived.

Would definitely recommend and work with in the future. :)

5. Purchased a doll head from me. Paid promptly, awesome communication and told me when it had arrived! Would gladly sell to her again!

6. I sold my WooSoo Vampire head to BabySnow and we had a perfect transaction. She was delightful to work with and I would love to sell to her again. Thank you so much!

7. I sold a Impldoll Colin head to BabySnow, communication was wonderful, payment was quick and she let me know as soon as the head arrived! I would definitely sell to this buyer!!!

8. BabySnow just bought a 2007B Juri modded head from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Not only did my darling doll head find a new home, BabySnow was a joy to work with and I would not hesitate to do so again. Thanks! :)

9. Babysnow bought a KDF Kiwi from me and I could not have asked for a better buyer! The communication was quick and lovely and so was the payment. She was a wonderful person to deal with and even sent me a photo of the doll when she arrived. I will gladly make business with her in the future. ^_^ I super recommend her <3

10. BabySnow recently purchased a SDF Chiwoo from me, and was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole transaction. Super quick responses, quick payment, and she let me know when he arrived. A fantastic buyer! Thanks so much :D

11. BabySnow purchased a Minifee Seorin from me, and it was a perfect transaction. She paid right away, was great about communicating promptly, and overall made selling to her a pleasant experience. Thanks!

12. BabySnow bought a F-line Sia's seahorse tail from me. She paid and responded very quickly. She is very friendly, and she also let me know when the package arrived. Thank you so much! :)

13. BabySnow purchased a Fairyland Juri '14, Soony Elf, from me. Communication was friendly and payment was swift. She kindly let me know when the doll arrived safely and even sent a photo of the doll in her new look. I'd happily do business with her again.

14. BabySnow joined my Sircca split for the weapon set and was a really great partner. Communication was great and very patient with the long layaway.
      Thank you so much and I would certainly welcome you in a future split :)

15. BabySnow bought an SD size body from me and was great to deal with. She paid right away and was very friendly and prompt in communicating about the transaction.
      I highly recommend her and look forward to dealing with her again.

16. BabySnow purchased a tan Minifee Rin from me and was great to deal with. She paid promptly, had awesome communication and I will sell to her again any time.

Deborah

17. BabySnow bought a Minifee motion line body from me and I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Communication was prompt and friendly, payment was quick and she let me know as soon as it arrived! Highly recommend, thanks so much!!!

18. BabySnow bought an Iplehouse JID body from me and everything went perfectly! She paid promptly and maintained excellent communication. I would not hesitate to do business with BabySnow again. Thank you! :)

19. Babysnow purchased Fairyland Lucywen from me awhile ago and I just realized that I had neglected to leave feedback! So sorry! She was a great person to have a sale with, excellent, friendly communication, immediate payment and she let me know when the package arrived. Thank you

20. I finished a successful deal with BabySnow. I've experienced great communication and transaction. The payment and messages were fast as well. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much:daisy