Feedback for BabySnow

Apr 3, 2012

1. Please leave feedback here if I've bought from or sold to you.

2. BabySnow purchased a pair of Kid Delf hand parts from me, she was quick with payment and was overall very patient and communicated perfectly every step of the way. ^^ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much! :D

3. BabySnow bought my Bobobie Sprite in tan skin.

She was very lovely to sell to, friendly and good communication.

I would do business with her again, certainly ^^

4. BabySnow bought a Luts KDF Yuz from me.
      Communication was prompt and payment was on time as promised.
      She let me know when the doll arrived.

Would definitely recommend and work with in the future. :)

5. Purchased a doll head from me. Paid promptly, awesome communication and told me when it had arrived! Would gladly sell to her again!

6. I sold my WooSoo Vampire head to BabySnow and we had a perfect transaction. She was delightful to work with and I would love to sell to her again. Thank you so much!

7. I sold a Impldoll Colin head to BabySnow, communication was wonderful, payment was quick and she let me know as soon as the head arrived! I would definitely sell to this buyer!!!

8. BabySnow just bought a 2007B Juri modded head from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Not only did my darling doll head find a new home, BabySnow was a joy to work with and I would not hesitate to do so again. Thanks! :)

9. Babysnow bought a KDF Kiwi from me and I could not have asked for a better buyer! The communication was quick and lovely and so was the payment. She was a wonderful person to deal with and even sent me a photo of the doll when she arrived. I will gladly make business with her in the future. ^_^ I super recommend her <3

10. BabySnow recently purchased a SDF Chiwoo from me, and was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole transaction. Super quick responses, quick payment, and she let me know when he arrived. A fantastic buyer! Thanks so much :D

11. BabySnow purchased a Minifee Seorin from me, and it was a perfect transaction. She paid right away, was great about communicating promptly, and overall made selling to her a pleasant experience. Thanks!

12. BabySnow bought a F-line Sia's seahorse tail from me. She paid and responded very quickly. She is very friendly, and she also let me know when the package arrived. Thank you so much! :)

13. BabySnow purchased a Fairyland Juri '14, Soony Elf, from me. Communication was friendly and payment was swift. She kindly let me know when the doll arrived safely and even sent a photo of the doll in her new look. I'd happily do business with her again.

14. BabySnow joined my Sircca split for the weapon set and was a really great partner. Communication was great and very patient with the long layaway.
      Thank you so much and I would certainly welcome you in a future split :)