1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for badluck tenshi

Jan 12, 2008

1. My feedback thread if I do business with you. Please leave feedback here after our transaction is complete! :)
    2. Awesome person to deal with, I bought a DZ fox from her, and did a partial trade with eyes. The fox was packed really cute, and safely. Shipping was super fast, and so were all replies to PMs. it was a smooth and pleasant transaction.
    3. Angel bought a pair of shoes from me and was awesome to deal with. Good communication and prompt payment :) Thanks again sweetheart!
    4. badluck tenshi bought MSD pants from me. :) Great communication, prompt and easy payment, no troubles! :aheartbea Fantastic buyer!
    5. Badlucktenshi participated in a soom group order i ran. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended. Welcome back anytime.
    6. badluck tenshi bought some clothes from me- fast payment, great communication, highly recommend! :)
    7. I did a faceup for Badluck Tenshi on her MNF Chiwoo - She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, very patient, quick response to pm's - an overall awesome transaction. Thanks again!!
    8. I bought a pair of Dollheart MSD boots from badluck tenshi. She was friendly and communicative, and the boots arrived quickly and in perfect shape. A pleasure to deal with!
    9. badluck tenshi commissioned a face-up from me and everything went great!
      Wonderful communication and quick to pay. Would definitely work with again~ Thanks! :D
    10. I bought a pair of cute shorts from Badluck.. shes a SUPER STAR shipping was super quick and the shorts are maaaad cute
    11. I purchased some MSD boots from badluck tenshi. Communication was great, the boots were shipped in a timely fashion and they were just as described... an excellent transaction! :thumbup
    12. Just bought a pair of high tops off of her and they are awesome.
      Sale was smooth transaction and she was a delight to deal with.
    13. badluck tenshi sold me some doll clothes, they arrived quickly and very well packaged ^.^ she even refunded the difference on the postage. Fantastic, honest and reliable seller. Would highly recommend her to others, and would buy from her again in a heartbeat! A+
    14. I bought the dark violet fer from badluck tenshi. The transaction is smooth and the item is sent promptly. Fantastic seller~
    15. I just purchased a puki from badluck tenshi. She shipped him out really quickly and he has arrived just as described. Thanks so much!
    16. I bought a DOC Bee-A from Badluck Tenshi. She is so beautiful and was packaged so well. She was also shipped extremely fast! Thank you so very much!
    17. I have sold a doll to badluck tenshi in layway.
      She was very precise and punctual in payments and the communications was perfect.
      Thank you very much and enjoy your doll ^_^
    18. I bought two pairs of pants from badluck and they both arrived in great condition....REALLY NICE pants!

thanks for a smooth transaction
    19. I bought a MNF Chiwoo from badluck! :3 Smooth transaction, good communication! And he arrived so quick! ^^ Thanks!
    20. Badluck tenshi bought a wig from me. Excellent buyer, fast payer, great communication!