1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for badluck tenshi

Jan 12, 2008

1. My feedback thread if I do business with you. Please leave feedback here after our transaction is complete! :)
      Thanks!

2. Awesome person to deal with, I bought a DZ fox from her, and did a partial trade with eyes. The fox was packed really cute, and safely. Shipping was super fast, and so were all replies to PMs. it was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

3. Angel bought a pair of shoes from me and was awesome to deal with. Good communication and prompt payment :) Thanks again sweetheart!

4. badluck tenshi bought MSD pants from me. :) Great communication, prompt and easy payment, no troubles! :aheartbea Fantastic buyer!

5. Badlucktenshi participated in a soom group order i ran. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended. Welcome back anytime.

6. badluck tenshi bought some clothes from me- fast payment, great communication, highly recommend! :)

7. I did a faceup for Badluck Tenshi on her MNF Chiwoo - She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, very patient, quick response to pm's - an overall awesome transaction. Thanks again!!

8. I bought a pair of Dollheart MSD boots from badluck tenshi. She was friendly and communicative, and the boots arrived quickly and in perfect shape. A pleasure to deal with!

9. badluck tenshi commissioned a face-up from me and everything went great!
      Wonderful communication and quick to pay. Would definitely work with again~ Thanks! :D

10. I bought a pair of cute shorts from Badluck.. shes a SUPER STAR shipping was super quick and the shorts are maaaad cute

11. I purchased some MSD boots from badluck tenshi. Communication was great, the boots were shipped in a timely fashion and they were just as described... an excellent transaction! :thumbup

12. Just bought a pair of high tops off of her and they are awesome.
      Sale was smooth transaction and she was a delight to deal with.

13. badluck tenshi sold me some doll clothes, they arrived quickly and very well packaged ^.^ she even refunded the difference on the postage. Fantastic, honest and reliable seller. Would highly recommend her to others, and would buy from her again in a heartbeat! A+

14. I bought the dark violet fer from badluck tenshi. The transaction is smooth and the item is sent promptly. Fantastic seller~

15. I just purchased a puki from badluck tenshi. She shipped him out really quickly and he has arrived just as described. Thanks so much!

16. I bought a DOC Bee-A from Badluck Tenshi. She is so beautiful and was packaged so well. She was also shipped extremely fast! Thank you so very much!

17. I have sold a doll to badluck tenshi in layway.
      She was very precise and punctual in payments and the communications was perfect.
      Thank you very much and enjoy your doll ^_^

18. I bought two pairs of pants from badluck and they both arrived in great condition....REALLY NICE pants!

thanks for a smooth transaction

19. I bought a MNF Chiwoo from badluck! :3 Smooth transaction, good communication! And he arrived so quick! ^^ Thanks!

20. Badluck tenshi bought a wig from me. Excellent buyer, fast payer, great communication!