1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bagofspiders

Apr 26, 2007

1. If we've "transacted" on DOA, please leave your feedback for me here. Thank you very much! :)

2. bagofspiders adopted a doll from me awhile back (DiM Eileen) and recently a pair of Orderhouse eyes... Both times she paid quickly and let me know of the item's safe arrival! I would definitely recommend her! Thanks so much! :-D

3. :thumbup

bagofspiders adopted Yo-Sd Anne from me, and was very prompt with payment and very nice during email exchange. She also let me know that Anne had arrived and she was enjoying her.

4. I bought a Serendipity Sharmin from Bagofspiders, and she arrived swiftly and in great condition. (I was also thrilled at the price I paid, lol)

5. I bought an item from bagofspiders and it was wonderful. She is a fantastic person to do business with-very pleasant and quality items. An asset to this forum:) Thanks!

6. I purchased a pretty blue top from bagofspiders. She was very patient with me in getting my payment to her and shipped promptly! Shipping was extremely fair, and my item arrived in pristine condition safely bagged from the rain and other weather conditions. ;D

It was truly a pleasure buying from bagofspiders, and I would not hesitate to make a future purchase from her or to recommend her as a wonderful seller!

7. I Bought a Limhwa To You from Rilee and it has been a perfect transaction.
      Rilee has been very kind, helpfull and the doll is perfect.

I am really happy for this deal :)

Thank you!

Taty

8. I sold a pair of eyes to Rilee and she was very pleasant to deal with and payed quickly, very friendly person :aheartbea

9. Sold 2 outfits to bagofspiders. Payment was fast without any problems. An excellent buyer with good communication. Thank you.

10. BOS bought a wig from me. The transaction went through very quickly. Everything was smooth. A-ok by me! No problems! :)

11. She bought adopted a doll from me through lay-a-way. She was fast with PM's, prompt at paying when she said she would, and was all around very pleasant to deal with. ^_____^ I wouldn't hesitate to do buy or sell with her again

12. Bought a doll from her and had no problems with the transaction, even though she had difficulties with her internet access. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Thanks!

13. I bought a DIM Flowne from Bagofspiders and she arrived just as described without any problems. Very plesant transaction. Thank you!

14. Awesome to deal with! great communications and fast shipping!!

15. bagofspiders bought doll eyes from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

16. I bought Puki Rose from Bagofspiders. she was very nice, allowed me to do a short layaway, keep quick communication answering any questions that I had. and then when I completed payment, shipped it right away, and I got the doll in perfect condition. She also included a couple of cute extras!
      definitely positive feedback, looking forward future transactions!

17. I did a trade with bagofspiders, I traded my Heliot Romantic head. For her DD2 whiteskin body. Trade went perfectly. Item was shipped safely, as described. Communication was perfect too. Pleasure to deal with!

18. Bagofspiders adopted my Narindoll Firefly tiny. Perfect transaction, fast payment, good communication. I'm happy this adorable little girl has a good home!

19. I recently completed a faceup for bagofspiders-her communication was fantastic and she was very friendly :)

20. I also recently finished a faceup for bagofspiders :) She was very friendly and responded quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again <3 Thanks!