1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BagzBanny

May 26, 2014

1. Wonderful Transaction with BagzBanny ! I purchased 2 beauitful fashions and Everything went Great~~ Thank You ^^

2. I bought an Elfdoll Eun-a head to BagzBanny. The whole transaction went very smoothy. She always answered quickly, the sending was fast and the head well protected. I recommend her highly as a seller! :3nodding:

3. I purchased FL Sionna Fomhar from BagzBanny and even with a couple of snags along the way (due to paypal, not her) the transaction was good. She responded fast and and explain things every step of the way.
      She packed up the doll and accessories very nicely. A few very minor wears in things weren't mentioned, but its not too big of a deal. I am still very happy with the whole transaction and would purchase from her again.

Thank you!

4. I bought some iplehouse dresses from BagzBanny. The whole transaction was perfect.I would certainly do business with her again.Thank you! :)

5. I bought a full doll from Bagzbunny and communication was friendly and quick! I paid in full the day of and he was shipped the very next day. It was a great experience. 10/10 would recommend owo/

6. BagzBanny is such a lovely seller - I bought an Iplehouse Bane from her and communication and shipping was prompt, efficient and friendly. I thoroughly recommend this seller :D:D:D

7. I bought BagzBanny's Fairyland Feeple60 F60A head, which was super well taken care of. She wrapped it in such a smart way, I wouldn't have thought of it, but she padded the forehead so that the dolls eyelashes would not be disturbed. The doll head arrived safe and sound and in great condition (you can tell she takes care of her dolls) all the way from Russia to me in the USA nice and quick. Thanks BagzBanny!

8. I bought a nYID Mari from BagzBanny.
      She was willing to put the item on hold for me, since I had to clear my CC. ^-^

The transaction was smooth and the communication was clear, Mari was even checked in detail.
      Pictures were posted of the flaws she found and even gave me a discount. =D
      She shipped the package the next day and the item was packaged very well. =)

~Kat

9. I bought some dresses from BagzBanny. Communication was great and the transaction went very smoothly! I would love to do business with her again! Thank you so much! :)

10. I bought an Iplehouse Leonard outfit from BagzBanny. Communication was excellent and the item arrived in perfect condition. I'm very happy with my purchase and I'd happily buy from her again. Thanks so much!!

11. I purchased an Iplehouse Bianca in layaway from Bagzbanny, it's not the first time we are in transaction and it still a pleasure to deal with her.
      Thank you ! ^_^

12. I purchased an Iplehouse Carved Heritage Pamela outfit from BagzBanny. Communication was excellent and she even sent me additional photos of the outfit. It was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Overall a very smooth transaction and I'd happily buy from her again. Thanks so very much!

13. I purchased some Iplehouse outfits from BagzBanny, she was quick in response to my questions, and shipping was fast. She was friendly and was lovely to deal with. I am happy to deal with you again!Thank you very much! :D