Feedback for bahboh

May 25, 2020

1. #1 bahboh, May 25, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    2. Bahboh led a split for a Luts SDF65 boy; she got the body and I purchased the Raven head. She was absolutely wonderful to work with! She forwarded the Luts receipt, sent me tracking updates, and provided unboxing photos. Bahboh delivered the head quickly and without any problems, and it's in perfect condition. I couldn't have asked for a better split partner. Thanks so much for the opportunity!

3. I purchased a Souldoll Seo Jeong-u from Bahboh. She let me split payments and put him on layaway when I couldn't provide all the money upfront. She was very thorough on setting payment dates and I really appreciated it. When I paid him off, she took pictures to show him all packed up and even refunded me shipping when I'd sent more than needed just to be safe. He arrived very safely packed and all in one piece! So happy with the transaction and would definitely buy from again if the chance presented itself! Thank you so much!!!!

4. Bahboh bought a Angell Studio snow maiden outfit from me and was incredibly nice to work with. Smooth transaction and let me know as soon as it arrives!

5. I bought an Angel studio 1/3 body from her on Facebook. She let me know every details about it before purchasing and even hand delivered it when she had some business near my home. Everything is well packed and just as described. Great transaction.

6. I bought an Angell Studio Caroline head from bahboh. It's maybe the most professional transaction I've had online. bahboh gave me a list of shipping quotes, pictures of the packing, and monitored shipping progress. Communication was excellent. I would definitely recommend doing business with them!

7. bahboh purchased a Ringdoll outfit from me. Great communication, and an overall pleasant transaction.
      Thanks!

8. bahboh bought a Luts event head from me, and it was a great transaction! Quick, succinct communication and speedy payment, I'd definitely recommend them. :)

9. I bought a Ringdoll Ksitigarbha head with the closed eyes, default faceup and the default wig and eyes from bahboh via Instagram and she was a great seller! Quick at communication, shipped as soon as payment was confirmed, and the everything arrived within a couple of weeks! She packed things very well and even included a copy of the COA with the original envelope (I believe she bought the fullset doll and it came with two heads). Will definitely buy from her again.

10. I was in a group order with Caroline and once it came in, she packaged up my SSD Flood head and sent it right off to me. She packaged it VERY well, too! Would gladly do business with her anytime! Thanks again!! You're the BEST!

11. Baboh led a luts group order that I participated in, ordering a kid delf body and hands. Everything went super smooth, she was great at communicating about our order, and my order was packaged really well when it was sent to me. I would definitely deal with her again :) thanks so much!

12. Badoh led a Luts GO and everything went well. They updated us frequently and when items arrived were quick to send pictures of everything. They shipped quickly and packaged well.

Thank you for hosting~

13. I bought a head from Bahboh and the experience could not have been any better. Every interaction was smooth and polite, they took fantastic care of the box and even sent a packing video! I would definitely buy from them again. Thank you so much!

14. Bahboh has bought a fullset doll from me. It was a great transaction =]. She's let me know when the package was arrived
      would love to do another transaction again =]

15. I bought a ring doll body from Bahboh. They were super helpful with any questions I had. They also explained everything about the body in great detail so I felt well informed about my purchase. They also let me do a layaway which I greatly appreciated. And the body arrived well packed and safe! 10/10 experience.