1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Baiken

Apr 14, 2007

1. Nicest and friendliest PMs I've ever gotten. We did a body trade and everything was in excellent condition upon arrival.

Great trader.

2. I bought 2 heads from her. They were shipped right out, she is an EXCELLENT communicater. Both transactions I have had with her were dream transactions. I so very much appreciate a very sweet seller who is efficent in every area of the transaction. I have dealt with a few people that need to learn from her how to make a buyer happy!

3. Hi ^^ Baiken is very gentle and friendly! ^^ Payment very fast! all perfect ;)

I hope work with you again too ;)

4. I had a wonderful transaction with Baiken!
      super quick payment & great communication!!
      Lovely buyer!!! Highly recommend!!!!
      Baiken was kind enough to let me know when she got item!!!!!
      Thanks, Baiken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      *^_^*

5. I bought a BW Chiwoo head from Baiken on layaway and I could not be happier! Baiken shipped him out quickly after my second payment and he arrived a few days later.

Baiken is an absolute wonder to work with and I would not hesitate to deal with her again! :D

Thank you for letting me adopt your boy! :aheartbea

6. Wonderful seller, quick responces and easy to work with. On recieving the body it was well taken care of and well packed. ^_^ I would love doing buisness with her again!!

7. I took part in a split for an Annette. Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure to do the transaction with Baiken. Thanks so much <3

8. Purchased a head from me. Baiken is just as wonderful to sell to as to buy from! Excellent communicater, A+ all around! :)

9. Awesom buyer! :love she buy me a soom girl body mod.
      Really quick payment and great communication.:love

10. I bought a SDF Annette body from Baiken, and she's very kind and patient :3

I'd love to buy from her again! <3

11. Sold a Woosoo limited head to Baiken. :)

Baiken is a dream to work with, truly! We did a 2-month extended layaway. Every single payment was on time and the layaway was finished on time. Every pm was friendly, really Baiken is just a perfect buyer. I would never hesitate to do business with Baiken again! ^_^

Thanks so much again! :aheartbea

12. Baiken bought a pair of eyes from me. Excellent transaction!

13. Baiken bought a pair of Gumdrops from me and she was lovely to do business with :D!
      So polite and patient, fast at paying, and great at communicating! I highly recommend! :aheartbea!

14. Baiken is a very nice person to deal with and a fantastic buyer in every way - great communication, super fast payment and confirmed receipt of item. Thank you so much!

15. I sold a Dream of Doll outfit to Baiken. Payment and pms were fast- Highly recommended!

16. Bought a CP girl body from me, great to deal with ^^

17. Baiken bought a pair of Seamist green Gumdrops from me, and everything was perfect XD

Lovely buyer, a real pleasure to deal with! Thank you! <3

18. A very late feedback as I finally clear out the pm-box. Bought a modded body from Baiken. Very good international communication, very smooth transaction!

19. I bought a modded Lu-Wen vampire head from Baiken and am very happy with him. Baiken was very pleaasant to deal with. ^__^

I feel that I need to note, though, that I asked Baiken in my first PM whether or not epoxy putty had been used when they eyes were modded, as it looked as though it had in the for-sale photos, but there were no closeups and there was still a bit of old face-up paint on the head. This is the response I received:
      When I got the head, though, it had quite clearly been modded with epoxy, and that was in fact the blue-gray I had seen in the pictures. It didn't matter to me, as I was capable of handling it either way, but if it had been someone un-prepared for the added challenge of doing a face-up on epoxy modded eyes, they may have been more upset at having been given the wrong information.

20. Baiken bought a pair of eyes from me and her payment was fast. She was a nice contact and positive experience :D