1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Baiken

Apr 14, 2007

1. I recently sold Baiken a CP body. It was a great transaction with more communication that I could have ever hoped for! Thank you!

2. I bought a Dollndoll female body from Baiken and everything was perfect! Fast answers to all my PMs, lots of patience with my questions and hesitations... in two words, 100% recommended!!!! Thank you so very much!!!!

3. i bught an el head from Baiken,lovely person to deal with,shipped the el head straight away after i made payment,was well wrapped and got here super quick,many thanks,great transaction :)

4. Baiken bought a CP boy body from me and it was a great transaction. Super friendly and prompt communication. Wonderful buyer! :)

5. I have bought a Nanuri head from Baiken. A very nice person to do business with.
      Nice and friendly communication. Fast shipping and safely packing :thumbup.
      I can highly recommend Baiken as a seller. :cheer

6. I sold a Sleeping Soony head to Baiken. It was my first sale ever and she was very patience with me! I couldn't have wished for a better first sale! x3

7. I sold a pair of Gumdrop eyes to Baiken and was very happy with the entire transaction. Baiken was very friendly, prompt with payment and let me know when the eyes had arrived. I'd definitely do business with Baiken again. Thank you so much! :)

8. Baiken is sooooo friendly.
      And really fast in pay :)
      Thanks for all, and have a very nice time with your new doll^^

9. I sold an El head to baiken. Payment was prompt and communication was fantastic! I would definitely sell to baiken again!

10. I sold a DollnDoll male body to Baiken on layaway. Payment was prompt, and exactly when they said it would be sent (in fact, layaway was paid off sooner than expected!). Communication was fantastic. I would definitely recommend dealing with Baiken. Thanks!

11. I bought a Feeple Rona head from Baiken and it was a wonderful transaction. I can highly recommend her to anyone:-) Thank you so much!

12. Baiken has probably just made me the happiest I've ever been. She answered my WTB thread for a CP Soony, my grail doll. I paid off the doll on a short layaway and he shipped very promptly. The price was incredibly good as her Soony was on a FtM modded body which ended up working out perfectly for me as I had a floating head of a rather androgynous character.
      The doll arrived incredibly fast after it was shipped. I refreshed the tracking this afternoon in class and all of a sudden it said delivered! I never wanted to be home more. The doll was very well packaged in lots of bubble wrap.
      I would highly recommend Baiken as a seller!

13. I bought a littlefee lishe from Baiken and it was a great transaction all round! The doll is lovely and v well looked after, she was shipped to the UK very quickly and arrived safely, with the tracking number to let me know where she was, and lots os safe packaging! Communication was great - very quick and helpful! Thanks all round :)

14. I posted a WTB thread for a Dollshe Orijean head in Pale resin, and Baiken was so kind as to offer to sell hers to me! We negotiated a price very fairly and Baiken shipped very quickly, arriving just when she said he would.
      Thanks for a pleasant transaction and for selling me a head I've been after for quite some time!

15. Baiken responded to my WTB thread. Communication was clear, shipping was lightning fast, and it was a great transaction all around! Many thanks!

16. Bought an sd body from Baiken, and everything was perfect. It was shipped fast and well for overseas. Thanks so much :)

17. I bought a Soo SS mod head from Baiken. Good communication and fast shipping! Thank you so much.

18. I bought a Woosoo from Baiken. Baiken responded to my want to buy thread and was extremely helpful and sweet. She removed his faceup and body blush for me . I really appreciate it. My doll arrived safely and nicely packaged. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction.

19. Baiken buy a FPL65 Ital scar faceplate in normal skin tone from me ^^ He/she was perfect buyer pay very fast and very polite communication all the time ^^ Also very understanding ^^ Thank you very much it was a pleasure to have business with you ^^
      have a wonderful day ^^

20. Laurence contacted me about two dolls I had a WTB about. At the time I wasn't interested in buying more dolls due to finances but after having a long discussion (and lots of patience from Baiken), I convinced myself to buy them. I am totally happy he contacted me and sold me his BW Breakaway and NS Dreaming lishe boy~ Thank you very much for letting me do a layaway and always being pleasant to talk to. Shipped quickly too.

thanks again~