1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Baiken

Apr 14, 2007

1. I bought an Ashley head from her.
      The communication was quick and great, and the shipping fast. It arrived in perfect conditions. *0*

2. I just bought a Delf Soo Angel Elf head from Baiken.

Excellent transaction. Baiken was friendly, quick to reply, shipped out the parcel the day after I paid, wrapped the doll head well, and gave me a shipping choices (prices).

The doll head arrived faster than expected, and was in very good condition - no damages - and as described.

I would buy from Baiken again. Thank you very much! :D

3. I bought a CP/Fairyland Ashley elf head from Baiken, A perfect transaction, excellent communication, well packaged head and quick shipping. I couldn't be happier. I would do business with Baiken any time again. Thank you so much.

4. I purchased a Delf Type 2 body--FTM mod from Baiken. The body was exactly as described, and arrived super quickly, even though it was shipped from France! Packaging was excellent and communication was enjoyable. Will gladly purchase from Baiken again!

5. Positive! I bought a delf body from Baiken who was patient with my many PMs! Shipping was fast, body accurately described, and well packaged. Perfect, thank you!!!!!

6. I bought a delf boy body from Baiken, it was a great transaction, communication was always quick, the seller is a pleasure to talk with, the package was shipped quick and well-wrapped. Thanks! Highly recommended :)

7. We completed a trade, the doll head arrived very quickly was well packed and had very good communication.
      It was a very plesent experience and I would definitely do business again.

8. I bought a tan EL from her. it's really a pleasure to deal with her!

Thank you so much! Wonderful seller indeed!

9. I bought body from Baiken :3 She is very fast in replying PM and ships fast after the payment. Very efficient transaction. The body is packaged very well too. Thank you!

10. Baiken kindly offered me the Fairyland feeple 70 Peavy head I was looking for. The price was very reasonable and the the head arrived very quickly. Many thanks and my best wishes.

11. I bought Heliot head without horn. Thank you very much! !! The deal was perfect.

12. I've bought a DollnDoll Lucian head from her ^^ Very friendly in communication and he was shipped very fast after I made the payment :D
      Thank you for this super pleasant transaction ^^

13. I bought a feeple 70 ws boy body from baiken...he saw my want to buy add and contacted me.
      The transaction was perfect and laurence was very kind...he shipped the body fast .
      I would certainly do business with him again.
      Thank you

14. Baiken offered me a Migidoll Owen head in response to my want to buy thread. The price was reasonable and I was even allowed to do a short layaway. All messages were answered promptly and Baiken was very friendly and easy to deal with. The head was shipped quickly once he was paid off and was packaged safely. Excellent seller! Thank you very much!

15. I bought a Delf Jess head and a Delf Dambi head from Baiken. Lovely seller to work with! Communication was great, and the heads were sent very promptly after I paid. They arrived in as described condition, and very nicely packed. I would be happy to do business with Baiken again any time! Thank you so much!

16. Sold me a pukifee head, arrived quickly all the way from France. Thank you. Great condition.

17. Baiken sold me a soom supergem ws new boy body.
      All communication was fast and friendly. The body was shiped quickly.
      I would certainly do business with baiken again.
      Thank you

18. I bought soom wolf head from Baiken,good seller,fast speed,good communication!:dance

19. I bought a Soom Obsidius head from Baiken. He arrived safe and sound in the middle of a hurricane! I would buy from Baiken again.

20. I bought a GLORYDOLL Miyuki head from Baiken. Everything worked out as planned and the product was perfect, thank you!