1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for bajib

Sep 7, 2010

1. She bought my IH Asa on layaway and was a great buyer. Payments were prompt and communication first class, despite her having some personal problems to deal with. I'd recommend her to anyone and hope we can do business again sometime.

2. POSATIVE!!
      I bought a beautiful Iplehouse girl from her. She was so very easy to work with even with her plate ful of other personal things. she shipped her SUPER fast. Highly recommended!

3. Bajib bought a doll from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. Good communication and prompt payment. I would gladly do business with her again.

4. I adopted a MSD sized dolly recently from Bajib... she arrived super fast, very well packaged, and with some delightful extras!! On the whole a terrific experience!

Thank you very much!
      Raven

5. I recently sold a Doll-Leaves Zae with wings 20cm NS doll to bajib-san!
      She sent payment immediately, was very generous and let me know when she received the doll.

A true pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended asset to DoA!
      Thanks again! God bless!

Setsuna

6. I bought a beautiful Iplehouse girl from Bajib. She was always a wonderful contact, great communication and lovely polite. She was amazing fast on shipping her and arrived incredibly fast!!. I highly recommend her, she is a lovely person too! thank you so much! <3

7. I bought a B&G Coloara.mlezzlir from bajib and the transaction was amazing!

I had a few troubles paying for the doll, but she was patient and understanding ^^

The doll was clean and super well wraped, he arrived to me safe and sound! ^^ She shipped him right after my paid!

I would recommend her any time and I would buy from her again! =D

Thank you again for the amazing transaction sweety <3

8. Bought a Jaime doll Ted from her. Nicely packaged and shipped quickly. :)

9. I purchased an Iplehouse Elin from bajib and she is a pleasure to deal with. The transaction was perfect and super fast shipping. Elin is gorgeous and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend her and would buy from her again without hesitation.

10. Bajib purchased my DollLeaves Fay on layaway. Payments were made in time and all correspondence was prompt. She was an allround pleasure to do business with, no hesitations to conduct transactions with her in the future!! :lol:

11. Bajib just sold me a doll on layaway and could not have been more pleasant about the whole transaction. Very prompt shipping and great communication. Thanks so much!!

12. bajib purchased my SOOM Obsidius on a three part layaway. She was wonderful in her correspondence, kept me up to date with some hiccups and notified me when the doll arrived. I would totally do another layaway with her any time. :3

13. bajib adopted EFREET from me.
      THANK YOU for giving this little guy a loving home!!

14. I bought a gorgeous Elfdoll from Bajip. It was wonderfully packed, perfectly addressed, and exactly what I was expecting/hoping for :D It arrived very quickly, which was the best surprise :) I highly recommend doing business with her, she is friendly and thorough!

15. I purchased a doll from Bajib and was thrilled with the entire transaction. She was a joy to deal with, lovely to talk to and the doll arrived perfectly packaged, safe and wonderful. I would definitely buy from Bajib again without any hesitation. In fact, I'd be excited to!

16. Bajib got a Lati blue lyn from me. she was very nice and we had good communication! she is a pleasure to deal with.

17. I sold an OOAK Angel of Dream Tan Qi Elf to bajib. She is an amazing buyer! Her messages to me were always timely and polite. We kept great communication during and after the sale. She let me know today that the girl arrived safely ^_^ I highly recommend bajib as a buyer!

18. bajib bought my Minifee Luka girl. She was very quick with communication and payment, and super patient while I took a day or two to consider her offer. I'm so glad she's happy with her new doll!

19. :) bajib bought a Lati Yern from me! Doll was placed on layaway and paid of quickly. Communication was clear and kind. This was a smooth and easy transaction. I would gladly do business with bajib again!

20. Sorry for the delay in posting feedback!! I purchased a doll from bajib and I was overwhelmed by the wonderful communication, the generosity, warmth and friendliness during the entire transaction. The doll arrived packed securely and safe, and I could not have been happier with the whole process. I would buy again from bajib in a heartbeat.