1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for bajib

Sep 7, 2010

1. I purchased a head from bajib and the transaction was very smooth, especially since bajib was dealing with major life issues at the same time! Everything arrived packed well. Thank you!

2. bajib bought my Iplehouse Efreet, she was a pleasure all the way through with super fast payment and a pm to let me know she arrived safely. I would recommend a transaction with bajib to everyone and hope to trade again in the future!

3. I purchased an MNF Luka from bajib, and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. She was kind, communicative and patient and shipped her really quickly! :D
      I love my new girl and I wouldn't hestitate to do business with her again. <3

4. Bajib bought 4 pairs of SD shoes from me. It was a very easy and pleasant transaction, and I would be happy to do business with her again in the future. Thank you! :)

5. Bajib adopted my little Ruby has been a pleasure to deal with her

6. Bajib bought a pair of Dollmore boots from me. Communication was great and payment was prompt. It was a pleasure doing business with you (^w^)!

7. I just have had a wonderful experience with Bajb! I bought from her a LTF Bonnie + extras. By far she is one of the best sellers, if not the best, that i have found here on DoA.

She was a really nice seller, very patient and a lovely person. She took care of the half of the shipping costs and was agree to underdeclare the packet when i asked her, thanks for her kidness my dream of having a LTF Bonnie came true.

I had great communication with her and she send me the package as i told him, with an EMS shipment, and like i said she took care of the half of the cost. Increible!!. The package arrives without any problem a few days later.

One of the best experience that i ever had (if not the best). Perfect. This was an all around excellent and pleasant transaction and I would do business with her again if i can! Absolutely recommended.

Thanks for everything.:)

8. Bajib recently bought an Iplehouse Felix from me on a short layaway. Prompt and friendly communications, payments were on time and even early and let me know that the package made it home fine. An altogether smooth transaction! Thank you so much!

9. purchased my lovely Benny from Bajib.
      Wonderful attentive seller.

Would happily do business again if another thing I want comes up.

10. I bough a Lati Blue Rei from bajib and I'm very happy with the transaction! She shipped him very quickly and securely. Her communication was quick and very pleasant! I'd be happy to deal with her again! :D

Thank you so much! :)

11. Bought a CH Bisou Ai Yoyo from her, she was super nice to buy from, shipped quickly and the doll was EXTREMELY well packaged :) Thanks!

12. Bajib bought JID Kassia from me. It was a perfect transaction! Friendly communication. I highly recommend and would do business again. Thanks Barbara!

13. I did a trade with Bajib and I couldn't have asked for a better partner. She shipped right away, communication was excellent, the item was bubble-wrapped very well and she even threw in an extra pair of BJD underwear. I would definitely do business with her again, highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!

14. I bought a Spiritdoll Abies from bajib and I couldn't have been happier with the level of service I got from her. She was friendly, accommodating with my layaway plan and shipped out my doll super fast. I even got some cool extras! I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thanks again!

15. I sold to bajib an Iplehouse Mars. Everything went nice and fluent, in friendly and warm athmosphere. Thank You so much, bajib, for giving Mars a new loving home!

16. I sold a pair of jointed hands to bajib. It was a very smooth and easy transaction, and she let me know when they arrived safely. Excellent buyer.

17. I bought a Fairyland Chicline Lishe from Bajib. She was lovely to deal with very communicative, the doll was shipped promptly and well packaged. A good seller, and an even greater person. Thank you:)

18. I purchased a Volks Lillie from bajib. She was shipped promptly and safely; was just as described in the listing. I received way more than I thought I would.
      A very positive transaction. Thank You :aheartbea

19. bajib bought a doll from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as she arrived. Would sell to anytime. Thank you!!!!!

20. I had a wonderful transaction with Bajib - great communication and super fast shipping !
      I bought a doll Iplehouse JID Kassia - Thank you :D
      I recommend Bajib to other buyers/ sellers !!!