1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bake_neko

Mar 31, 2009

1. Sold Bake_Neko my Ai deer head. She paid quickly through a short layaway and let me know when it arrived. Highly recommend this buyer! She is very nice to deal with!

2. Shiroi painted my twin Floras and I LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. They are so beautiful!!! I am very very very happy and pleased and all that good stuff, and I can't wait to send more heads her way! Amazing work and she does such a wonderful job!!!!

I love you!!

3. Bake_Neko gave my Limwha Elly a faceup. She looks absolutely gorgeous, definitely in love! And Shiroi was a pleasure to deal with, especially during a customs mixup that was my fault. I'd definitely recommend her as an artist!

4. I've been lucky to have my Everpurple Lusi painted by Shiroi.
      This has been a wonderfull cooperation and the face-up is truly stunning!

5. I have commissioned Bake_neko for a faceup. She did an amazing job! A great artist indeed and a pleasant and nice person. :)
      I enjoyed the transaction a lot!
      Thanks!!!

6. Shiroi is an absolutely wonderful face-up artist!
      She was so attentive and caring, very friendly, easy in communication^^ And made a gorgeous face-up!
      I'm very glad that I commissioned her and I surely will be happy to commission her again!

7. I was involved with Bake-Neko into a split. She is very nice and friendly and everything went smooth. My parcel arrives quickly and really well packaged!.

8. I was in Bake_Neko's SOOM MD Syen split. She was so kind to talk to and she kept me updated on everything. The items were also well packaged and didn't take long before it arrived.

I can't be anything but happy. Thank you so much~! :)

9. Bake_Neko painted two of my heads, Liz and F-43 ^^
      Although it took a bit longer than estimated, she made absolutely outstanding job! Amazing faceups, fully professional, very clean ^^
      I highly recommend her, and hope to work with her soon again!

10. I commissioned a face-up for my doll and he's absolutely gorgeous. The head came back to me very carefully packed and promptly. In addition, before shipping him back, she provided both photos of the head painted, and photos of him on a body as well. She was wonderful for the whole process and I would highly recommend her for both a professional and wonderful experience.

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      Definitely 5/5 stars,
      A perfect transaction.

Thank you very much!

11. I had the great opportunity to have the very talented Shiroi paint my Yugiri head. It was a wonderful transaction and I couldn't be happier! She was very communicative and my Yugiri is beyond amazing and more than I could have hoped for! I hope to get many more faceups from her in the future!!! THANKYOU!!!

12. Shiroi painted my F-34 girl, and I'm SO pleased with the transaction! Beautiful, perfect faceup! It's like having an entirely new doll. Excellent person to deal with in every way! I'd love love love to commission her again in the future. Highest recommendation! Thanks so much!

13. Shiroi is Highly Recommended by me~ I'm a very positive buyer-
      I've commissioned Shiroi for face-ups for my boys :) She painted my Dolmore Torrie twice, and my Everpurple Ches-a. She was fast and always nice ^^! I gladly commission her again in the future! She's very talented~ :aheartbea

And I participated in her SOOM Syen split, I bought Syen's human head, and everything went smoothly. Thank you!

14. I traded my Kid Delf body for 3 faces-ups and 3 manicures from Shiroi. She is one of five artists I have commissioned from DoA, and her work is absolutely outstanding and exceeded expectations. She followed my descriptions for colours/style perfectly, and my dolls are more beautiful than I ever could have envisioned. Their faces are bursting with life and character, and the manicures are incredibly detailed and realistic. I would have no hesitation commissioning her again or recommending her services to others.

The business end of the trade also ran smoothly with no disputes. The face-ups took around 3 months to complete, however Shiroi kept me updated so I knew my dolls weren't forgotten.

A very talented, trustworthy member of the community :)

15. I commissioned Bake_Neko for face-ups more than once, and I must say that I am always amazed by her work. This time she painted my Sphaler and my Cuprit - transaction went on very smoothly, she's a very communicative and sweet person! The work was done in a good amount of time, and the face-ups themselves are truly works of art. Shipped my heads right after payment and they arrived safely and well packed. She's very reliable and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome face-up!!

Thank you~! X3

16. Once again, I have been lucky to get my dolls painted by Shiroi (Bake_Neko).

She's been a wonderful person to deal with - professional, incredibly communicative, cooperative and understanding.
      Fulfilling all of my crazy demands! <3

Thank you darling for your time and talent! ;*

17. Did a sale/trade option and it was great! I am so pleased with the face up I got out of the deal!:D

[​IMG]

Thanks so much and would do business with again.:)

18. Bake_Neko painted two heads for me....a NS Sard and a human Gluino. The results far exceeded my expectations and both face-ups are absolutely gorgeous :D
      She is not only an extremely talanted artsist, but also a pleasure to deal with. She followed my instructions perfectly and brought my boys to life, I couldn't be happier :fangirl:

Communication was good and the heads were very well packaged for return shipping.

I highly recommend her and hope to commission her again in the future:) Thank you.

19. Bake_Neko painted my Breakaway 07... and he is phenomenal!!! :fangirl:

I must say, of all the faceup artists I have ever commissioned, she is the first one to follow my instructions to the letter. Her communication is always very pleasant & friendly, and her work is just out of this world :aheartbea

I will be actively seeking to commission her in future, and would happily recommend her to others :)

20. She painted three heads of mine, and everything was perfect. She's such a great artist, and she keeps getting better. I would highly recommend her! (but that means you might snag a spot on her waitlist!) XD