1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bake_neko

Mar 31, 2009

1. I received a beautiful little junior meoroo this morning after a fantastic layaway (she was so accommodating and helpful!)

His face up is amazing and i cant stop staring at him, if you're selling any more let me know ;) xx

2. I traded a LLT Roderich head for Bake_Neko's Face-up/blushing services. I sent with her head, two of mine and a pair of horns, which are now quite stunning! The wait was a bit long, but in the end every second was worth it as they are simply gorgeous~ She had good communication, was simply sweet to talk to, and overall was just fantastic. She packaged them I dare say better than I did, and shipped them when promised. She even allowed me to pester her without getting angry. x3 I would love to work with her again ( Maybe you can do one of my DD next time ;3 ) and would recommend her to anyone~

Thank you so much! :3

3. I've commissioned Bake_Neko for face-ups on a few heads as a partial trade. While the second batch is still in progress, I've received the first box of boys and, as always, I must say that I am VERY happy with them all!! <3 She's a great artist, very very nice to talk to and was an sweetie for taking my commissions even though her waitlist was full. Thank you so much and sooorry for all the trouble! X3 But I couldn't have asked for anyone better to paint my boys. <3

Now I'll wait for my other ones anxiously, I'm sure she'll do great as always. :3

4. Bake_Neko painted my Angelsdoll Yuri head + hands and feet. She' very nice and she's a talented artist. My Yuri's head was packed very well and has came back safely with a AWESOME face-up.:aheartbea Thank u so much for everything! ^o^
      I'ld love to work with her again and would recommend her to anyone~

5. Joined a split of Bake_Neko for an Obsidius head :3. Communication was nice and the head arrived safe and sound ^_^ <3. Thank you so much for holding and managing the Split.
      Would join another Split immediately again.:aheartbea

6. I joined a split of Bake_Neko for the Obsidius sword and hand. She was always kind and, even though the box was flattened during transit, the sword arrived safely.
      Thank you very much~!

7. I participated in Bake_Neko's split with Obsidius wings. All was perfect, communication was easy and wings arrived to me safely packed really well. Thank you so much, it was great pleasure to deal with you, Shiroi :)

8. Sent my Bory to be painted by her and I couldn't be any happier, she practically put life on his face, not make-up! Of course she was also extra nice and packed very safely, as expected~

Thanks so much <333

9. I commissioned Shiroi aka Bake_Neko, for 2 face ups and blushing of a pair of hands. It ended up being a long process since she had to repaint my heads, and it took almost 6 month between I shipped the heads and I had them home again. But it was worth the wait! The heads are pure gorgeous, really stunningly beautiful. And Shiroi have been a sweet heart all the way through communication. She is very sweet and nice to talk to, and that really was a huge plus for me under this time.

I would let her do face up for me again. Since her face ups are stunning and she is very nice and good to deal with, I would definitely let her work with my dolls, if I had a doll that I knew would demand a top quality face up. To me, that is what Shiori does, top quality work. Thank you so much for making my dolls be the sassy, divas they really are <3

10. I was lucky to win a slot at Pearls of Danube faceup shop. And I had my Supia Yisol painted by Bake_Neko (Shiroi). Shiroi gave my Juno a beautiful mature look, and I she is simply stunning now.
      If I get lucky once more I surely will commision Shiroi again. This faceup is worth waiting for!
      See for yourself:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. I bought a present for my fiance, a DZ event Dragon from Shiroi, and nothing could have been more perfect! I would definitely buy from her again!!! thank you so much!

12. Bake_Neko (Shiroi) painted my Soom Dia and Soom Nenad head and they're so beautiful! I love she's works.
      Shiroi is very nice and talented artist. I would definitely buy from her again in the future!

Thank you very much!<3

13. Shiroi did plenty of masterpiece faceups on my whole doll collection. She's an absolute professional, fully aware of her capabilities. She's also open for discussion and keen on giving advice. Her service is done in a fairly predictable and acceptable time. Shipping is always safe and convenient.

Thank you darling and looking forward to more commissions in the future! <3

14. Bake_Neko (Shiroi) painted my Afi and, as always, has done an amazing job. Her faceups are absolutely gorgeous and she is a pleasure to deal with, friendly and professional. Shipping was quick on completion and he was very securely packaged. :fangirl:

I'm look forward to commissioning her again in the future and want to say a huge thank you for bringing my little one to life :D

15. Shiroi painted my Luts Mia and Soom FC Amber. She's very talented! The heads arrived in safely and well-packed :) And more beautiful than I just thought!
      Thank you so much my dear!! I hightly recommend her :)

16. I bought SoomDoll Obsidius' Fantasy-parts from Bake_Neko! I'm SO in love with them!!! :D
      She was a very kind and friendly seller, that i would recommend!! Thank you so much Shiroi!!!

17. Commissioned Bake_Neko for my girls and they are perfect!! I can't thank you enough for the work you did. Will definitely seek another commission slot soon. Thanks so much! Diana
      quick pic of one of my girls...
      [​IMG]

18. I had the chance to commission a faceup from Bake_Neko/Shiroi for my MNF Chloe sleeping mod. The work was done in a very timely manner with great communication and helpful advice and, of course, the faceup is stunning! If I have the chance again, I would definetely like to commission her again.

19. I want to give a big :aheartbea to great person & amazing face-up artist Bake_neko AKA Shiroi from Pearls of Danube.
      She did a perfect work with my Granado V-01 boy, that looks now how I imagined him to be:)

Working with Bake-neko was a great pleasure. It was very easy to follow the working process through Shiroi`s Twitter. In addition, she followed my face-up instructions 100% correctly. They boy turned out to be very good-looking^^ Many thanks to her for this.
      The quality of face-up is superb: very detalized and neat work. No dust on the doll`s face, both parts of the face are symmetrical.
      The head returned home fast & well-packed + small extra bonus :fangirl: (thank you, dear!!)
      I hope to commission Bake-neko in the future again. She is such a talented person.

[​IMG]

20. Bake_neko bought my SD 13 Volks Kalein in layaway and it was a perfect transaction. Great and friendly communication all the time, and she also let me know when the doll arrived.
      I would definitely recommend her