Feedback for Bakkhios

Sep 1, 2010

1. Hello everyone!

Time to get this thing started... so if you have a transaction with me, feel free to leave me some feedback here.
      I'll do my best to be a good boy and deserve the nice ones! ;)

Thank you!

2. Bakkhios bought Galena - Deity Pitta [Cream white] - Pitta leg + claws from me.
      Nice and smooth communication, fast payment and let me know when he got the item ^^
      It was wonderfully transaction :D
      Thank you so much, highly recommended to trade with ;)

3. i've bought Johnny Depp's minimee head with custom face up made by Bakkhios. transaction was great, also as very friendly communication and great package! hightly recommend Bakkhios to deal with!
      i'm in love with this minimee' face up - fantastic and unique creative work! *___*
      and i will be really happy to deal with Bakkhios in future again =^__^=

thank you soooo much! =^__^=

4. I sold a pair of Twingling arms to Bakkhios.
      The PM conversations were polite and swift despite the holiday season, and payment was on time.

I would recommend Bakkhios to deal with.

~solo

5. Leaving positive feedback for Bakkhios. I had a wonderful transaction with him! :) I sold him a pair of Amber arms/hands. communication was perfect and payment was quick. He also let me know as soon as they arrived! I would definitely do business with him again!

Thank you!

6. Bakkhios bought Lenon head from me. The communication was perfect and we can make deal easily. She is very friendly and kind buyer. 100% positiv feedback! ^^ Thank you! :D

7. I sold an Angelregion Warrick head to Bakkhios. Everything went perfect, transaction was smooth, payment and shipping were fast and communication was prompt and friendly. Recommended^^.

8. Bakkhios bought a doll body from me. She was such a pleasure to work with - very friendly and patient. Thank you!:)

9. Bakkhios bought a Soom girl body from me. Payed fast and answered fast, and really friendly. Also have patience when it comes to me sending the doll, and the post office sending the doll almost back to me.
      I highly recomend Bakkhios :) Thank you :)

10. I sold Chalco's Horns with bull skull to Bakkhios. The transaction was perfect. Payment was prompt and communication was clear. I would definitely recommend Bakkhios. :D
      Thank you! :)