1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for balalaika

Mar 3, 2007

1. I had a lovely transaction with Balalaika!^_______________^
      The items were as described,good communication,really fast shipment and nice packaging....
      Thank you,

2. I just received my Cristal head from balalaika, and I am absolutely thrilled!:-D The transaction went perfectly; from excellent communication to waiting patiently for me to complete my layaway payment to timely shipping. I am extremely satisfied with this seller! Thanks again for my gorgeous boy!:3

3. I bought my Amukasa outfit from balalaika. It arrived fast, in mint condition, just as described and well packed.
      Thanks so much.
      -Am
      I'm a 3-time repeat buyer - so yes, I recommend this seller.

4. I just bought a Tanpopo yosd from balalaika & the transaction was flawless from start to finish. Shipped very fast with care in packaging. Communication was excellent. Can't recommend highly enough, thank you! :)

5. Perfect transaction! balalaika was wonderful, fast, and delivered as promised! Thanks!

6. Balalaika was a pleasure to deal with and we had great communication. I just received the shirt I bought and it was packaged nicely, in great condition, and delivered quickly. Thanks!

7. I bought some clothes and accesories from balalaika and arrived safely and really fast XDD got me impressed ^^.. She is just wonderful .. so nice and keep you informed all the time ^^ .. thank so much sweety ^^ !!

8. I bought Yo-SD AYUMU from balalaika and she packed him very well, and shipped as I asked. He arrived in wonderful shape and I just love him. Thanks for a wonderful dream guy and for being a great DOA member. Hugs, MK

9. I just received my package from balalaika. It arrived quickly and in great condition. I purchased a SwD Nono body and outfit. Everything went very smoothly. Communications were prompt and friendly. Balalaika was wonderful to work with. I recommend her highly. Many thanks for giving my Jane (Yugiri) a body at long last!

10. Sold an Olivia head to balalaika, very fast payment, wonderful to deal with.

11. I bought a kimono from balalaika and she was very patient and communicative :D The kimono was packed well and shipped very fast. Thank you!

12. Got Nono's body for friend from Balalaika. Items as described! Well packed and amazing shipping speed! Balaika was very uderstanding. Thanks!!!! :)

13. I bought a wig from Balailika...and it was a great transaction this is the 3rd time I have bought from B and it is always a pleasure.

14. I bought a pair of SD16 jeans from balalaika and everything went wonderfully! She's awonderful seller and very nice throughout her pm's. ^__^ Thank you balalaika

15. i had purchased a 4D shirt from balalaika. great communication and very fast delivery. the item was exactly as described and was packed well.

i hope to do more business with you in the future balalaika! thank you so much!

16. I bought a pair of shoes from Balalaika, and the transaction was super-fast!! It all went really wonderfully ^^ I'm looking forward to the group order as well!

17. I bought a pair of eyes from Balalaika. Communication was prompt and the item arrived well-packaged. Everything went very smoothly. :)

18. I've got a Positive buying experience with Balalaika ^^ I buyed her a luts delf school uniform and a japanese socks for msd~~
      100% recomended!!

19. Just bought a Volks YoSD outfit set, it arrived quickly and in great condition.
      Thanks!
      :)

20. I bought a Yo-SD Valentine set, and I can't believe how fast it arrived XD
      Uber cute set, and balalaika is really lovely to deal with :D

Thanks so much! <3