1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for balalaika

Mar 3, 2007

1. bought an SD size button up shirt and tie--it arrived very quickly and was even better than it looked in the pictures! Balalaika was awesome to deal with!

2. Just recieved my items from a luts group order- it's the second time I've been in one of balalaika's orders, and it went as smoothly as ever! Thanks so much! ^_^

3. I was involved in a group order with this person -- it went smooth as silk! She really knows how to organize well.

4. My items arrived from the Luts GO done by balalaika.

From start to finish this GO was run very professionally.

THANK YOU!!!

5. I participated in the Raphael GO run by Balalaika and it went very smoothly from start to finish ^^ All of my items arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you very much!

6. I purchased a sports jacket from Balalaika, and she was great with communication and prompt with answering PMs. It arrived with absolutely no problems, my boy will love it when he gets to open his stocking <3 :)

7. I bought a shirt from Balalaika~ Great communication 8D very quick to answer her PM's. She also shipped amazingly fast. * _ * The shirt is adorable. I'd recommend her to everyone.

8. I was part of a Rapahel group order run by balalaika. Communication was excellent, everything arrived quickly and was well packagaed. Thanks :)

9. Just received a lovely luts jacket from Balalaika arrived super fast . Wouldnt hesitate to buy from again..

: ) I highly recommend

10. Participated in a Raphael Group order with Balalaika - she was fabulous. My boy loves his coat, thank you! :D

11. Participated in the Raphael group order. Communication was awesome and the items arrived in excellent time and condition. Thanks so much!

12. I participated in Balalaika's recent Luts Group Order. Very communicative with updates and shipped very quickly. Thank you so much!

13. I recently purchased from this user. Wonderful items, speedy shipping.

14. I recently participated in a group order from this awesome seller/organizer. Super fast delivery, great communication. I'm very pleased! thanks^_^

15. Was in a LUTS group order with Balalaika, everything got here safely, communication was excellent!
      Thank you<3

16. Pariticipated in a group order hosted by balalaika.
      Good price, super fast shippment and great communication. Great seller overall!
      Thanks!

17. I bought a sd13 body from Balalaika using a layaway payment and I had a great transaction. Balalaika was very understanding about my situation by being negociable. the body came in a very good condition too. Thank you! ^^

18. I bought two shirts from balalaika and they fit fine on both my boys. Immediate service and the package arrived well packaged.

19. I bought two items, a sports jacket and t-shirt, both of which arrived very quickly and had a tracking number that worked! My boy is going to love his new Christmas clothes. ^_^

20. bought a wig from this seller. Shipping was super fast and she was very easy to talk to and clear in her messages.