1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ballerina

Jul 2, 2015

1. I'm probably going to start buying stuff real soon, so I might as well have a feedback.

I hope we had a good transaction, tell people here:

2. Ballerina bought some Realpuki items from me. Paid quickly, good communication, really pleasant transaction all round. Highly recommended.

3. I bought her WS Minifee Ante from her and she was super! She had great communication and she shipped her promptly after my payment and she was packaged well. Thank you for a great transaction, would buy from her again.

4. ballerina bought a hoodie from me. she paid promptly and was great to work with. would definitely do business with again :3

5. I purchased a RealFee MS May form Ballerina, and everything about the transaction was PERFECT! She responded quickly to messages, and sent bunnycakes out the same day I paid (SUPER-FAST shipping!). I would highly recommend her to other buyers. :)

Thank you again Jess! :aheartbea
      Chris

6. ballerina bought a colline doll from me, she is very nice contact and made fast payment , sure would sell to her again
      thanks and I hope you will have a lot of fun with the four sisters :)

wilma

7. Hello ,I bought a dream high studio fairy from ballerina .. she was so kind and quick with answers and the doll was packed very well and quickly send out to me ..I would buy from her with much confidence again and I love my new doll

8. I purchased a dollzone Carter head form Ballerina everything went smoothly and was a wonderful transaction I would definitely work with Ballerina again!

9. Ballerina sold me Soom Spinel head. Sent very quickly, good packing, I'm very happy! Highly recommended.

10. Ballerina participated in a split order I hosted and to say she was a dream to deal with would be an understatement:chibi She made immediate payment for her portion of the split, maintained great communication throughout the process and had the patience of a saint :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome transaction. Could only hope to deal with her again in the future:D
      ~Anthony

11. Purchased a wig from me, perfect buyer!

12. I purchased a Lillycat doll from Ballerina. She was a great seller, really fast to respond and ship out. I would def. buy from her again!

13. I purchased FL Sia outfit from Ballerina. She was wonderful and polite throughout the whole transaction. She shipped the outfit fast and it arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much! :)

14. I bought a Pukifee SoSo face plate from Ballerina. Communication was pleasant and fast, as was shipment! The face plate was well packed and arrived without any issues. Great seller!! Thank you again!!! :D

15. I purchased a Lillycat Chibbi Lana from Ballerina. She was very polite and friendly in all messages and allowed me to do layaway. When all payments had cleared, she let me know when she'd ship and sent me the tracking info promptly. The doll arrived in pristine condition and Ballerina even included a Lillycat bag as a gift to me! Thank you so much for the lovely transaction. I would love to work with you again :)

#15 konakona135, Jul 25, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    16. POSITIVE
      I sold my Poulpy to @Ballerina. She payed when she promissed to. She informed me, when doll arrived. Everything went smooth. Thanx for nice transaction.

17. Ballerina adopted my Lillycat Poulpy (marron glacé) and everything went smoothly: frendly conversations, prompt payment and she informed me of the doll's arrival.
      Thank you for this perfect transaction! :D

18. I purchased a pair of jeans from Ballerina. She shipped super fast and was very friendly! I would buy from her again any time :)

19. Bought two EID pants from Ballerina. They arrived quickly and was in great condition.

20. I purchased a doll from Ballerina. It was a perfect ttransaction, great communication and fast shipping. Thank you!