1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ballet!

Sep 18, 2007

1. She doesn't have a feedback thread, so I decided to start one. Definitely good feedback here! :blush

Ballet is a gorgeous seller- I recently purchased a doll from her, and everything arrived well-packaged, super-fast, and exactly as described. Also a great person to talk to. I definitely reccomend her! Thank you so much! :)

2. I just sold my Shushu to her on Layaway, and she was great, super communicative, paid off early even. I would definitely deal with her again.

3. -hugs on two- I didn't even know this was here. Thanks guys, and thank you Citrus for making it for me. I should make sure to point people this way haha <3

4. I just want to say I think Ballet might be the most pleasant buyer I have had in a long time! such a sweetie and quick to pay I cant WAIT till Sugar arrives to see what you think!

Super Awesome Feedback from me For Ms. Ballet ;)

5. Ballet is a great buyer! :D She recently purchased a doll from me and had excellent communication and paid on time. She's very sweet person to deal with. :3

6. Thanks Ballet for helping me bring home one of the dolls on my wish list. I adopted an F-Doll Amber from Ballet and it arrived in the bestest bubble wrapping I've seen since the Mummy lol. Thanks again it was such a pleasure buying from you *hugs*

7. Ballet just bought an MSD from me and she was a pleasure to work with!
      Thanks!

8. Just completed a trade with Ballet for her U. It was the first trade for both of us, so we played it by ear, but everything worked awesomely ^^ Great communication and a total sweetheart :)

9. I sold Ballet a chuchu wig...she notified me of any difficulties with paypal and did a short layaway with me. Rock on!

10. Ballet did a layway with me for a mnf a line body.
      She pays promptly and sticks very closely to the payment dates and is quick to inform me if there were any problems with her paypal account.
      I highly recommend her!

11. Ballet is AWESOME! :fangirl: She bought a MW Jr Leila from me on layaway. Her first payment came immediately and was more than I asked for....and her last payment was early!

FANTASTIC Communication, TERRIFIC Buyer, AMAZING Person! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :dance

Thank you, C...for giving Leila a loving home. It means so much. :aheartbea

x0x,
      Sher

12. Ballet is a WONDERFUL Marketplace member! I recently traded my DIM Ace to her for her two Pukis, and not only were they sent immediately (and arrived in wonderful condition), she let me know the moment my DIM Ace got there. I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much for such a pleasant transaction!

13. Ballet bought a pair of puki fawn legs from me and I was very happy to find great communication, fast payment and an over all great transaction, I highly recommend! :fangirl:

14. Ballet was a great Winter Swap partner, even sending the package Express when some of the items did not arrive as fast as she had expected. She was very generous, sending several great little outfits, far more than was required! Thanks Ballet.

15. Ballet ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

16. Ballet purchased a Chocopuki from me on a short layaway. She paid when promised and was a great customer. :) I would not hesitate to sell to her again, with or without layaway.

17. Ballet commissioned me for a faceup and the whole process went very well! I would be happy to do another faceup for her in the near future! Thank you very much! :)

18. Ballet participated in my Digimon Swap , she shipped promptly and was a dear to work with. Communication was flawless.

19. Ballet bought two DZ flower babies from me. She did layaway and sent every payment in time. Very friendly and polite to communicate. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much:)

20. We did a trade my DM asha for her SD Ted. Very understanding when I got a stomach bug and had to postpone shipping for a extra day. The trade went super and shipping was fast and commination was super.