1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bamna

Sep 17, 2006

1. I purchased a head from bamna and the transaction went very smoothly. Thank you!

2. Bought a body, and it was a terrific smooth transaction! Nice person to deal with!

3. Bamna bought a few items from me, the transaction was as smooth as could be... fast payment with nice communication! Thank you <3

4. I bought a pair of lovely Japanese glass eyes from bamna. The eyes were priced very nicely considering the high quality of them, and she shipped them quickly. She also took the time to take another photograph of them next to a ruler when I asked about the iris size.

Thanks again, bamna!

5. bamna ordered some items from my shop. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended. welcome back anytime :D

6. I worked on a signature for bamna as part of the opening special of my commission shop. I had a very enjoyable time dealing with her and would love to deal with her in the future.

Thank you, bamna!

7. I was in a group order with bamna, she was very good! In good contact, nice to work with, and was good about updating the status of the order~ ^^ Thanks!

~Dottie

8. Just helped find some hands for Bamna...and Bamna is an absolute Joy to work with, so sweet and nice ^_^ *Huggles*

9. I participated in a Sadol group order run by Bamna and everything was perfect ^_^ I love my stuff and couldn't be happier~

10. I participated in a sadol group order run by Bamna; everything went beautifully, and my items arrived WAY faster than I was expecting! Thank you so much!

11. I joined the sadol group order hosted by bamna. Very good communication, smooth transcation. Highly recommended, thank you!

12. I bought a head from Bamna; it arrived safely, well-packaged, and absolutely wonderful! She was amazing and very understanding of my situation.

13. I participated in the Sadol group order run by Bamna, and again, she wowed me with her communication and promptness. She kept us updated each step of the way! She's a super seller!! Thanks so much!! :thumbup

14. bamna bought a huge pair of boots from me. xD She paid real fast and told me when they arrived. All went well!

15. Sold a coat to Bamna. ^^ Super fast payment, and the communication couldn't be better! Thank you so much!!! :D :D

16. I bought a doll by Layway from bamna, all just perfect :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

Her patience is amazing, and she's very lovely untill the end of transaction :D

Very recomended!! :daisy

17. Bought a head from Bamna, communication was great, shipping was fast to the UK and he was well packed, I would def buy from Bamna again and highly recommend.

Thanks so much he is brill ^_^

18. Super fast shipping and a great person to deal with :) Thank-you!

19. I bought 2 shirts from bamna, they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The photos on the listing didn't do the items justice, I love them! I would gladly buy from again :) Thanks so much.

20. bought a pair of glasses! wonderful! fast shipping!