1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bamna

Sep 17, 2006

1. I bought Woosoo head from Bamna, nice communication, he came today, nice wrapping thank you very much, I love him:) I'll do business with her again. Thank you

2. I was a participate in a recent Sadol Go with bamna. She was helpful and great though the whole transaction. Everything arrived perfectly! I am very pleased and would do further transactions with bamna in the future. Thank you so much! :)

3. I participated in bamna's most recent Sadol GO and had no problems what so ever. The clothes I ordered were packaged nicely, too. I will not hesitate to participate in future GOs with her. :D

4. again with bamna's Sadol GO!
      just like what other people said~I will not hesitate to participate in future GOs with bamna!!
      Thank you!

5. I participated in Bamna's second Mystic eyes group order. I got my eyes ok, but it took over 5 weeks from when she received them until I got them. I felt that overall we had a lack of communication of what was going on with our order; we were told there was a problem but it took quite a while before we were told what the problem was, leading to a lot of us to worry that something major had happened. I also felt that our particular order was avoided because while Bamna was regularly updating and starting other group orders or sales, we were left in the dark. I don't blame Bamna for any mistakes that happened to the eyes themselves, but I really wish that she had been more communicative to us about what was wrong and what efforts had been made in contacting Mystic about the problem.

6. I participated in a Mystic Eyes GO by bamna. While I do not believe her to be a dishonest person in the least, I probably would go to someone else for a GO next time due to all the worrying/stress/lack of communication in the order... :sweat.

Mystic Eyes sent a few incorrect items. This was not bamna's fault and I don't think anyone is blaming her for it. But, communication with bamna was very difficult. Several members asked multiple times if bamna would be contacting mystic eyes to let them know of the problem. She pretty much avoided giving any direct answers about anything and communication from her was very sparse. She claimed to be having laptop problems... however she was selling other items and running other group orders during this time so I really do feel that more attention could've been paid to our GO - especially since there were problems with it. She also claimed to be unable to do anything about our GO since she didn't have the information (which was on her laptop) even though the invoices she sent through paypal contained all the GO information. It took approximately one month with minimal communication from the item the eyes arrived at bamna's to ship them out to us.

While I can't speak for everyone, I do feel that several members (myself included) would have been much more patient, understanding, and forgiving if there had been more communication and direct answers. I still can't figure out why we never got a "Yes, I have" or "No, I haven't yet" answer to our question about contacting mystic after a whole month. That little piece of information should not take much longer to type out than a "bump" in her other GO/sales threads... *_*

To reiterate:
      I think bamna is a good and honest person, but her communication skills leave much to be desired. Please consider this when entering into a transaction with her. If there are problems, things may take some time to be resolved and you may never truly know what's going on. Other than that, she packages the items very safely. Thanks!

7. I was apart of a group order with Bamna, and although there were some communication problems, I don't blame her for it, because I know from last time she was very friendly and very prompt. I would join an order with her again.

8. I brought MSC from Bamma. Fast shipping. Great communications. She is a very friendly person. Would not mind doing business with again. ^^

9. bought a nice pair of black boots from bamna. Good price fast shipping would buy from again.

10. I bought an IAMDOLL button up shirt from bamna. It arrived quickly. And it's great! thanks a bunch.

11. Bought some MSD sized clothes, and they arrived quickly and as advertised! :)
      Excellent communication and shipping! Thanks so much!

12. I just completed a successful transaction with bamna, for her Happydoll Marin girl. All went smoothly (considering the awful winter weather around the country), and I'm happy to have my new resin girl. :D:candycane

13. I purchased some eyes from bamna. They were shipped out the day I bought them and even arrived the next day! Awesome seller. <3<3<3

14. Purchased a shirt for my new boy thats coming, very nice, answered my questions, prompt delivery *thumbs up*

15. I purchased an SD shirt and pants from Bamna. My PMs were answered quickly and the shipping was fast. An excellent seller.

16. Bamna was great to buy from~~ She was quick to PM and ship! Thank you & Happy new year!! :)

17. I just received 2 sets of eyes and 3 wigs from Bamna. I'm very pleased with the goods and service.
      I can highly recommend her service, she's a perfect seller here on DoA.

18. I purchased an outfit from Banma. I also tried to buy a pair of boots from her but when she realized they'd gone missing she immediately refunded my money and was really great about it.

The outfit came in good time and I'm very happy with it! I recommend her as a seller!

19. I just bought an MSD outfit from bamna. The outfit was exactly as described, and Wow! Really fast shipping at reasonable rates!

I highly recommend her.

Nancy Maya

20. I just bought a doll from bamna and everything went great. Thank you so much for allowing to bring home my dream boy. Everything went well. I would buy/sell with her again. I highly recommend her. XD