1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ban Sidhe

Jan 19, 2010

1. Not able to 'accept' commissions yet but I will be putting a few things on the marketplace and I DO sell on Etsy...
      If you've gotten something from me I'd appreciated a word or two.
      Thank You !!!:)

2. bought a cute dress for my Soso from Ban Sidhe, it arrived fast and soo cute thanks so much!

3. Bought a beautiful beaded necklace from Ban Sidhe. The delicate work on it just blows me away. Thank you so much! Communication was great and shipping was fast. I would definitely buy from her again.

4. I bought three of Ban Sidhe's critters (dragon, cat, and fox). They're adorable and well made! Communication was great, and the critters arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you very much! :)

5. I bought a very sweet Realpuki dress from Ban Sidhe - she was very sweet about remaking one I had seen on the thread, and shipped it out super-fast. Nothing but good things to say - thank you so much!

6. I bought a fantastic little polymer dragon, Griffin, from Ban Sidhe. Just what my little realpuki Bodiggley ordered to make his smile bigger. She was very easy to work with, communicated well and a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much.

7. purchased a peapod dress from Ban Sidhe and it's just freakin adorable i will definately buy from her again in the future

8. Ban Sidhe purchased a faceplate from me and was very nice to deal with! I would gladly sell to her again~ :)

9. I purchased several little dresses for my Realpuki SoSo ..they are perfectly adorable...
      I also purchased an owl and a frog polymer critter. Ban is a dream to work with,very professional and I will surely be back for more !!!:aheartbea

10. Bought a fox critter from Ban. Great workmanship and well made. Was a perfect fit for my Little Fee!

11. I recently ordered a little fox for my puki puki and it is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! I am just so pleased with Ban Sidhe's customer service and package care. I highly reccommed her for any and all transactions :D

12. I bought a necklace from Ban Sidhe's Etsy shop. I was very impressed with the necklace and the service! Ban was ultra-nice, and the necklace was beautifully made and came in a little dolly-sized tupperware container. I was very happy and would absolutely recommend Ban Sidhe.

13. Ban Sidhe bought a plushie sheep from me.
      She is very nice, fast reply's and fast payment!

14. I bought a cute little LTF dress from Ban Sidhe, and I couldn't be happier. Great quality, sweet seller...perfect! Thank you :)

15. Keep coming back for more of Ban's darling little polymer critters ! As always , perfect in every way... Thanks again Ban !

16. Did a swap for a darling little dragon, its very well made. Thank you so much!

17. I wanted a pair of wings I saw in Ban Sidhe's doll sales thread and she was kind enough to sell it to me. It came very well-packaged with "FRAGILE! DON'T BEND" in big, red letters written on it. I definitely recommend buying from her.

18. I purchased one of Ban Sidhe's little polymer critters and it was an awesome transaction! She created the little guy that I asked for- not one of the ones she had already done- he was custom. He turned out fantastic! He came very well protected too! The turnaround time was lightning fast! Thank you so much!

19. Ban purchased a hat from me. She is sweet as pie and an excellent communicator. Thank you so very much!!

20. Ban is an absolute delight to deal with. She made beautiful little custom creatures for me. Great communication, everything was well packaged. Hugs!!