1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BanSidhe

Aug 7, 2008

1. I purchased a wig from BanSidhe and she was absolutely amazing to communicate with. Not only was the wig lovely, but shipment was unbelievably fast. She was exceedingly friendly and pleasant to chat with. I would love to do business with her again sometime! =)

2. I just bought some Disney stuffies from Bansidhe. She's wonderful to deal with and went out of her way to find the characters that I was looking for. She's a great communicator and shipped VERY fast with the little items arriving in perfect condition. Then, when I wanted a couple more characters, she volunteered to go right back out to find them for me! I'm totally happy with my items and I highly recommed dealing with her! I'd be happy to do so again anytime!

Thanks again!

3. BanSidhe bought MNF jeans from us this time around. Another flawless transaction. Sellers dream! Thanks again!!

4. I have purchased two Disney plushies for my tinies from BanSidhe and each time it has been a flawless transaction. Awesome to work with and the packages arrived very quickly! Thank you so much!

5. I bought a blonde wig from Bansidhe and the transaction was very smooth! She had great communication and shipped my item very quickly! I would definitely buy from her again.

6. Another lovely transaction with a wonderful customer. Thanks again!

7. Bansidhe was a participant in my tenth Fairyland group order and everything went through wonderfully, though I am hardly surprised to say such. I don't want to be redundant, so I'll just end saying that this was another lovely transaction. :) Always more than willing to do business with them without a second thought~

Thank you for consistently being so easy to do business with!! :aheartbea
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::♥::.​

8. I bought at BanSidhe Black Rose outfit. The parcel has been very well packed, the dress is magnificent. BanSidhe it is very pleasant in dialogue, has sent a parcel very quickly. I with pleasure will buy from it still.
      Great thanks! You have carried out my dream! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. BanSidhe bought a chic line Soo sleeping face place, and was an absolute darling to deal with : )

I highly recommend BanSidhe as a buyer <3

10. BanSidhe participated in my twenty-first and twentieth Leekeworld group order and was amazing to deal with on both accounts! ^o^ Communication from their end is always, always, well kept and friendly and invoices are responded to quickly, making for a hassle-free dealing each and every single time. They are prompt and reliable and I am always open to the idea of transacting them because I know that I will never be disappointed. :D Definitely and highly recommended~ &#9829;

[ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]
      &#9786;][ Thank you for your participation in this order!! ][&#9786;
      [ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]

11. BanSidhe recently adopted a Littlefee Shiwoo from me and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She paid on time, maintained communication regularly, and was in general a sweetie to deal with! I would definitely recommend her, and would gladly do business with her again in the future. Thanks again for a super-great transaction! :)

12. I sold some YoSd clothing to BanSidhe. Communication was great! Very fast and friendly messages. Payment was also sent very quickly. Would love to sell to again and would recommend to anyone. Thanks for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

13. Did a trade with BanSidhe - my soom Syen outfit for her Shiwoo head.
      The head arrived perfectly, just as described~ Packing was AMAZING and the head was shipped very quickly!
      She's a great, friendly and professional seller whom I'd happily work with again! Thanks so much!

14. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee Karsh with default face-up and his sleeping face plate/head from BanSidhe and it was a great transaction! I paid her on layaway in 3 installments, and was happy to pay him off early. She even sent him with some extra wigs, clothes and shoes which was very nice! He arrived safe and sound and I really love him! <3

My feedback for her is very late as I purchased him back in Winter 2011/Spring 2012. I thought I had already left feedback, but realized my mistake later.

BanSidhe was great to work with and I would love to do so again, Thank You so much!!! :)