1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for baongoc80101 (Bao)

May 3, 2011

1. Hi all,
      This feedback is for baongoc80101 (Bao). I will be buying mostly but do sell occasionally. Please leave feedback for me and I'll do the same.

Thank you!
      Bao

2. Had a great transaction for picnic table with baongoc80101. Friendly PMs and FAST payment! Highly recommended buyer!:)

3. Positive - Bao bought a Rement kitchen for her dolls from me :) Paid promptly, kept in good contact, I would definitely deal with Bao again! Recommended buyer!

4. Bao bought my Doll Leaves Ku from me...great communication, received payment quickly. Let me know that she arrived safely..Thanks Bao for adopting my little girl, I hope you enjoy!

5. I sold a wig (+ free wig) to Bao. Communication was pleasant and payment was very fast. Thanks a bunch!

6. baongoc80101 bought a angelsdoll ruby from me ...everything went wonderfully smooth....great buyer.....great person all around

7. baongoc is a good buyer,pay quickly, and let you know very quickly after get the doll ,everything goes well, GREAT !

8. Bao brought an Impldoll Yunyan head from me & Payment was very fast! A++

Thanks a bunch,
      Nina

9. baongoc80101 bought a few set of outfits from me and everything was great. Fast payment and we had nice communication. Thank you very much! =)

10. baongoc80101 purchased an IP Jessica, it was a perfect transaction..... great communication throughout, and let me know that the doll arrived safely...... great buyer!

11. Bao purchased a doll from me and was all around a perfect customer! I highly recommend baongoc80101 as a buyer. Thanks so much, Bao! :)

12. I sold her and Iplehouse Arvid. The comunication was great. The payment fast. An excelent buyer! I would recomend her highly.

13. Bao was awesome and we had great communication/transaction with her adoption of Bichun. Thanks so much!

14. Bao purchased my Elfdoll girl body, and the transaction was perfect! Fast payment and great communication. A highly recommended buyer!!

15. Baongoc80101 just purchased a pair of iplehouse eid boy boots from me...payed super fast and the whole transaction was smooth and pleasent....i would certainly do business with bao again...
      Thank you

16. Baongoc80101 purchased two pairs of shoes and a dress. Payment was quick and everything went really well and smoothly. Excellent buyer! <3 Thanks!

17. Baongoc80101 bought my bobobie rachel and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect transaction. Quick payment and awesome communication. I'm happy she went to a loving home, I highly recommend Baongoc80101 :D

18. Sold an outfit to Baongoc80101, everything was quick and easy! Communications were very smooth.

19. I sold some jointed hands to baongoc80101. She was wonderful. We met up to try the hands on her doll, and she was very understanding when I had mixed up the company of the hands. Communication was great and the transaction was flawless. Thank you!

POSITIVE!

20. Positive! Baongoc bought a pair of getas from me. Communication was great, payment was fast!