1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Barbelo

Dec 15, 2010

1. Barbelo bought my Dollshe Amanda Beauty Fashion size and the transaction was really perfect! Great comunication, she's very friendly and I totally recommend her! :3nodding::aheartbea

2. I bought a lovely DT Seola that Barbelo had given a beautiful face-up. It arrived quickly from Moscow in a huge box with lots of wrapping and Barbelo very kindly retrieved the parcel and changed the shipping information when I forgot to ask her to mark the value down (DOH!), which was really going out of her way to be helpful. Very happy :)

3. I bought a fabulous Iplehouse Bane from Olga. She's so nice. She accepted a very good layaway from me. The doll is so wonderfull and the make-up is absolutely stunning. A real perfection !
      I highly recommend her and will see her future sales with interest !
      Thank you so much, Olga.

4. Purchased Barbelo's Dollshe Hound. She was wonderful to deal with and I am over the moon for my handsome tan fellow. He will fit in here very nicely.
      He was well packed and he is a hit in my heart.

5. I purchased a Popovy little owl from barbelo a while back and the transaction was great...she was kind enough to forward me the original COA that she received from the original seller. I can't thank her enough! She is great to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.:D

6. Bought Dollshe Hound IM and SA heads from Barbelo and commissioned her for the face ups. My 1st commission so didn't know what to expect. In the end, VERY lovely work and I couldn't be happier. The heads were carefully packed, too. Thank you!!

7. I commission Barbelo a face-up for my IOS Luce. Very nice communication+sample photos. She sent my boy so quickly! I love the results, he is just perfect. I totally recommend her work!

Thank you, dear.

8. I just purchased a beautiful little DIM Anabeth on a Dollstown body from Barbelo. It was a perfect transaction. I received her quickly and had great communications.
      Thanks so much!

9. I just bought a Souldoll Fafner from Barbelo, and she was a wonderful seller! The doll was very well-packed in original shipping boxes and she arrived quickly considering the location (out of my country). She also custom-made her face-up and wig, and they are both of the highest quality. As for communication, Barbelo was very patient with my many questions about shipping and insurance. :XD: I would definitely buy from Barbelo again. Thank you for a lovely transaction and lovely doll!

10. Bought the large bust for my Unoa, Barbelo was kind enough to sell it separately from the full set they're selling.

The price was more than fair and the transaction went smoothly. Would certainly buy from them again in the future. : D

11. NEGATIVE

I purchased a body from Barbelo and give me the price + shipping and paypal account. I send the money and Barbelo change his mind 5 minutes after give me the paypal account and sell to other person of his city (i don’t see this before send the payment).

Barbelo tell me that the payment arrive 8 hours later, that this is imposible

Barbelo refund my money and now I don’t recieve in my bank at 15-20 days

Very disappointed and sad with this transaction

12. Barbelo did a faceup for my SD16 girl and SD13 boy. The process was really smooth, and she was really positive and responsive to feedback. She's a very professional artist and it was a pleasure working with here.

I highly recommend her for your doll's faceups!

13. Purchased a Minifee Rena head. Great communication and arrived faster than expected :thumbup

14. Bought a Black Cherry Bukkumi from Barbelo, kept me updated on shipping and sent her as soon as shipping resumed to the UK. Very happy with her, lovely doll thank you.

15. I purchased a Dollshe Grant Phillipe from @Barbelo on layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, sent my guy out as promised, received securely packaged, and the faceup on him is amazing! I have dealt with Olga before and it would be a pleasure to do so again. Thanks so much!

16. I hired Barbelo to do a face-up on my Iplehouse Caleb in January. The post office was slow at getting it delivered but once the head arrived to Barbelo, his face was completed quickly. I was sent a photo before the face-up was sealed for my approval, and then again once everything was done.
      Shipping back to me was prompt, prices totally fair for the quality of work, I'm really happy with the faceup. It's one of the best ones I've had done on my crew yet!

17. I purchased a Granado Newton head from Barbelo with a custom face-up. Their work was awesome and I'm so happy with the face up. Thank you again for the easy transaction!