1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BarraArisa

Aug 31, 2008

1. Hey guys, just starting my own feedback thread. I hope to have positive transactions with many of you in the future. :)

2. I purchased a pair of hands, and recieved them quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you! ^^

3. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from BarraArisa, and it was a great transaction!

The items were shipped out quickly, and the seller even checked up on me after a while. The eyes were as described, and a great price! Thank you!

4. BarraArisa bought some custom eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction :) Everything went very smooth, thank you very much :)

5. I've sold a mohair wig to BarraArisa
      She's patient and polite! Thank you so much^^

6. *tosses rainbow sparkles into feedback thread*

I purchased a Luts Dreaming Shiwoo girl (box-opening to be posted soon) from BarraArisa. She is most kind and generous to deal with, to say the least. My doll arrived yesterday; exactly when she said it would durring our lovely e-mail conversations. My Cheska was packed nice and securely and is, in my eyes at least, absolutely perfect~!

I cannot presently recommend a nicer person to buy dolls from.

Thank you so much Barra!