1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BastianBryce

Aug 10, 2008

1. BastianBryce participated in my dollmore group order. ^^ Payments and communication were fast- As the host for the group order I couldn't ask for more! ^^ A pleasure to deal with~ Thank you!

2. BastianBryce commissioned a faceup from me - excellent communication, paid very quickly, and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you very much!

3. BastianBryce purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and was wonderful to deal with. Very friendly, she made payment very quickly and I have no complaints with this transaction. A great buyer! :D Highly recommended!!

:clover Thank you for your purchase~ :clover

4. I ordered a dollheart underwear set from BastianBryce. Everything came in perfect condition, fast shipping, would definitely buy from again. Thank you!

5. I bought two Pipos pieces from BastianBryce -- the price was very good, they were shipped really, REALLY quickly and, most important, they were great pieces!
      Hope to do business again, soon!

6. BastianBryce commissioned be to fix her souldouble body. She paid as soon as i asked and communication was great. Would definitelly do biz again X3