1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Batchix

Jun 2, 2006

1. Batchix made my Soony a custom Labyrinth gown. It's truley stunning! the photo does not do it justice!
      The detail on the bodice is amazing!
      She's friendly, helpful and always sends update photos!
      Wonderful! Thank you Dear!!!!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. The teeshirt I purchased for my DollShe-of-the-future is made of high-quality materials and it arrived quickly.

I highly recommend Batchix.

3. Just the most wonderful, creative clothes for Hound! thank you!!!

4. I bought a beautiful, custom-made WS bust for my Hamlet, and it's absolutely amazing. batchix's items are such high quality, and she ships quickly and is so very professional!

Here's Hamlet on his new bust. :3 He's not just a floating head anymore!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I made a sale/trade with Batchix and she is very quick, always replies and is friggen awesome :D

6. Batchix rawks!!! I recently won the 60cm red twins urban outfit for my girl. The quality, design, and fabrics used were amazing. Shipping was fast, definitely will buy from again :fangirl:

Thanx :aheartbea

7. My transaction wasn't necessarily through DoA but I figure positive feedback never hurts.. I bought three neck pieces from batchix and they're awesome! Thanks!

8. Heres a bust I bought from Bats via eBay. Totally recommended <3

[​IMG]

9. I&#8217;ve bought several pairs of paints and a shirt from Batchix. The items arrived in good condition (and fast too!) and are as they were described on the eBay auction page. Questions were answered very fast and I highly recommend Batchix. :)

10. I had few transactions with her. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her.
      Thanks.
      Jessicadolls

11. I bought her Limho V from her when she decided it was time for him to go into the world. Transactions with Batchix are always quick and easy and her outfits are beautiful. :)

12. I adopted a lovely Tender Bee-A from Bats about a year and a half ago and she shipped her to me right away, securely packaged and with lots of extras! I've also done a couple of group orders from Audrey's with her. One shipped within a few days of her recieveing the goods, no problem. The other has been delayed both by backorder and a snafu with a casting project, but I'm sure she'll have them to me as soon as she gets everything straightened out.

All in all she's been a great seller!

13. I've bought a set of girl clothes from Batchix. Though they are meant for a CP girl (I think), they fit my UniDoll girl fine. :)
      Nice quality.
      [​IMG]

14. I purchased two of Batchix's custom heads and a couple of shirts for my Dollshe boys. She did an awesome job on everything. I love her super-realistic sculpts! She was also really patient about reshipping to me after my post office sent the box back to her instead of holding it with the rest of my mail >_< Thanks for everything Batchix!

15. me again, I bought a tan Timmian doll from Batchix, that she made herself!
      He is Practically Perfect in Every Way!!
      Seriously I just love him to death and the workmanship on him is fabulous!
      :aheartbea Thanks so much!!

16. I commissioned the first natural skin zero doll with the new bodysculpt, and he's just arrived, and he's beautiful!!
      Excellent communication, even in the midst of moving to a new city & state, VERY friendly and eager to answer questions.
      I need to post some pics when I'm happy with how I do his new faceup. *paint-erase-erase-paint*

17. I bought a Zombie body from her. She made him in the color i asked, and turned out lovely. I met her in person to pick him up. She is so wonderful, and has a cute kitty. She knows so much about dolls and resin.

-Anneke

18. I bought a pair of worn jeans and a poets shirt from Batchix. They arrived just in time for Christmas:) , and are just what I wanted. Beautifully made and detailed. Bats herself was very friendly and I can recommend her highly.

19. I commissioned a black Drow from Batchix. He turned out great! I hope to post pictures soon. As always a good transaction with Batchix, who has many unique and unusual things of high quality to sell always!! :aheartbea

20. Vote: POSITIVE

I've bought her lovely Machina, she arrived perfectly and very soon, with some little presents with her. Batchix is a great person to deal with ^^