1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bats~!

May 24, 2009

1. Bought a headback from me and there was great communication and swift payment. Thanks so much!

2. Bats purchased my L-Bi faceplate with a very short layaway. She is super friendly, and was able to pay off the layaway early! Would definitely do business with again~ thanks for a great transaction!

3. I recently bought/received a second-hand DZ Shoyo girl from Bats. WONDERFUL experience (especially for my very first MP transaction!). She was very courteous, kind, willing to work with me, generous, and made sure to keep in touch. She even worked with me and let me set up a small layaway, was very understanding and--great, really. When everything was shipped, all the parts were sufficiently padded, and things were labeled and sorted well (the hands in one bubble wrap pack, the feet in another--parts that belonged together packaged together, basically).

What I'm saying is: Bats is excellent, and I'd do business with her again any day. :D

4. Bats participated in my NOPPIN Unoa GO! I've had a transaction with her before, during which she was really friendly - that was definitely the case again! She was very nice and polite, and a pleasure to work with (again. :XD:) Thanks so much for participating in my GO! :D

5. Sold another customized handmade furwig to Bats. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. Bats traded her boy body for mine and was awesome to deal with! The body even arrived days before expected. Thanks!! :D

7. I purchased a cute little mini-sized blouse from Bats (making this my third transaction with her~) She is super awesome and nice! Great communication, fast shipping~ Thank you!!!

8. Bats was a participant in my recent dollmore go, and she was awesome. Paid everything on time, and let me know when her item arrived. Definately add her to you gos. Thank you for participating again

9. Bats purchased a head from me and was quick to pay and great communication. Thanks Bats..Jo

10. i did a dolly trade with Bats! communication was great! doll was well packed, exactly as described!! Thank you so much for being awesome!!! :D

11. I purchased a Chibi Unoa head from Bats and despite a mixup during shipping (not her fault, the PO sent it to New Jersey for some reason) it was a pleasant transaction. Great communication, shipped him out fast and packed very well! I'd gladly do business with her again! Thanks so much! :)

12. I bought a Leekeworld Kyou head from Bats. She kept me updated throughout the payment and the shipping and he arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much for this pleasant transaction and I will definitely buy from you again if I have the chance ^__^

13. Bought a pair of YoSD shoes from Bats! Everything went smooth and I would highly recommend as a seller <3

14. Bought a resinsoul msd boy body from Bats and I could not be happier! Good communication, fast replies, and super secure packaging. Parts were labeled and very well wrapped!
      Very positive feedback, and very friendly and pleasant transaction. Recommended!