1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bauhausfrau

May 14, 2008

1. Please provide a short description of the transaction and if was satisfactory or not.
      Applies to both buying from bauhausfrau and if bauhausfrau purchased items from you.

My transaction:
      May 2008
      Sold Supia Roda to bauhausfrau, payment was fast and secure.
      Excellent communication.:)

2. bauhasufrau just purchased my Fairyland Shushu girl head and transaction went great. Thank you so much.

3. bauhausfrau bought Volks Emma's SD13 body from me. PM were quick and payment was lighting fast. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

4. I sold a head to her recently and transaction was wonderful and smooth. I couldn't be happier working with her! Thank you! :fangirl:

5. I recently completed a doll/body trade with bauhausfrau and it was perfect!! We mailed on the same day and communication was excellent all the way. The doll I traded for arrived in perfect condition, very well packed and exactly as described. All up it was the best trade ever (and the only one I've ever done)

Bauhausfrau is an exceptional DoA'er and was a pleasure to work with. BIG thanks and dolly hugs :D

6. I just bought a dollzone megi from her. The transaction was smooth, communication was great, the product came with everything pictured and is better than I could have imagined! ^-^
      Definitely recommend as a seller :)

7. I did a doll trade with her. It was arranged and completed quite quickly & I'm very happy with my new doll. Thanks!!!

8. Bought a double jointed Soulkid body from her, great transaction and great body! A pleasure to do business.

9. I sold a White Cat Chris body to bauhausfrau. PMs were prompt so was payment. Another wonderful transaction with her thank you!!!!!!!

10. My first, transaction layaway for Soulldoll Soulkid Xell went very well. Bauhausfrau has been a pure pleasure to deal with. PMS were quickly answered and great, clear communication step by step. She has been so flexible and kind to work with me. I really appreciate the layaway Bauhausfrau offered for Xell. Thank you very much, Bauhausfrau! :)

11. I bought an NS Male Domuya Flexi Body bauhausfrau. The whole transaction was wonderful! Communication was great and shipment was the fastest I have had yet!!! I would certainly do business with again!!

12. I traded custom aesthetic work for a Soulkid Yewon head from bauhausfrau. Excellent communication and quick shipping, I couldn't ask for better. <3

13. I sold a migidoll head to Bauhausfrau. That was a great transaction experience!! She's very kind~ And very quick payment! So good buyer!!!
      Thank you very much!!> <

14. Sold a Dollheart outfit to Bauhausfrau. Overall everything was flawless! Couldn't be happier with our transaction! :)

15. bought a DoC body 2 from bauhausfrau. She is an escellent seller, who keeps me up to date about my purchase, is courteous and nice! I vouch for her and willing to deal with her again! :fangirl:

16. I received my Xell from bauhausfrau on Dec 24th. The transaction and communication with her has been perfect. I vouch that bauhausfrau is an excellent seller! :) I am more than chuffed with my purchase! Top seller and a lovely lass to do business with! :)
      A++++++++++

17. I sold a rococo gown by Arcadia Dolls to Bauhausfrau. The transaction was literally perfect... great communication, fast payment, patience (^^"). Highly recommended buyer!

18. I sold bauhausfrau a Haute Doll dressing gown. She paid very quickly and had excellent communication. It was a pleasure doing business with her. Thanks you bauhausfrau :daisy

19. I bought a Castle Anne Victoria from bauhausfrau, and it was a wonderful price and shipped so QUICKLY! Thank you, bauhausfrau!!

20. I sold her a swd dream syo~ she's a lovely and understanding customer to deal with. thank you!! <3