Feedback for Bazikotek

Mar 19, 2016

1. Hello!

Please feel free to leave any feedback for me here.

Thank you very much!

2. Bought a SD skirt from Bazikotek. Fast shipping, beautiful skirt, all as described. Very pleased, thank you!

3. Bazikotek bought a wig from me, and it was very nice transaction ;) thanks!

4. I purchased a Leeke wig from Bazikotek through Facebook group BJD Addicts. It was dropped in the mail immediately and arrived in perfect condition and looked exactly like the photo advertised. Thank you again for the painless transaction, I would do business with you again! ♥:D

5. I sold a DZ Heavy Rain to Bazikotek. Payment was prompt, communication was great, and she let me know as soon as she received him. Perfect transaction all around, thanks and totally recommend! :D

6. Very positive feedback for you dear

I bought some pants and accessories from her. She was very pleasant to communicate with, flexible to change a few things and I commissioned her to do a choker for my planned Ren doll. She was up for the challenge and worked on it until I was satisfied while keeping me updated and sent it out quickly and safely packed. Very recommendable and great seller. Thanks so much!