1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bbotss

Oct 4, 2009

1. :hamster: If you've traded with me, please leave a feedback here! :hamster:
    2. I bought two sets of YoSD outfits from bbotss. The whole transaction was great: fast shipping, excellent packaging (that red polka dot box is very lovely^^), and she even gave me a pair of yosd shoes as a gift! bbotss is a wonderful seller, and I would love to do business with her again! :)
      Thank you for everything!:aheartbea
    3. Bbotss bought some Yo-SD dresses from me and was very patient with the items being made and sent out! I'm glad you like the dresses!
    4. I bought a soom fantasy part (eliv) from Bbotss
      perfect transaction
      shipping very fast
      excellent packaging (with a beautiful box )
      nice communication
      thanks !!!:aheartbea
    5. I bought a Yosd outfit, socks and shoes from Bbotss. Very nice to deal with, quick communication, fast shipping and overall I'm very pleased and would definitely recommend Bbotss! Thanks again!
    6. I purchased a pair of Rosenlied eyes from bbotss and it was a perfect transaction. I highly recommend. Thanks for much.
    7. I purchase a Yo-SD dress from Ke. Great communication and item are packed well. My girl love it thank you again
    8. bbotss brought wig from me.
      With fast transfer and good communication,
      we've a great deal!

Thank you very much,bbotss.X3
    9. I bought a pair of YoSD shoes from bbotss, and would definately recommend :)

There was a delay with the shipping (not at all sellers fault - Silly Royal Mail :|) and bbotss was very helpful and friendly throughout :aheartbea

Thank you honey for a lovely pair of shoes :D
    10. I bought a wig, it arrived quickly and well packaged! I can't wait for my girl to get here to wear it!

I would love to do business with her again!
    11. I bought a wig from bbotss and it arrived today, well packaged and simply perfect!

bbotss is nice and helpful with good communications. I would highly recommend her to all and would surely love to buy from her again.

Thanks so much bbotss :)
    12. Bought Beyla head + horn + tail. Lovely communication and quick shipment. Thanks so much!!
    13. I bought Eliv wig from botss. They were very friendly, shipped fast, and even provided a link to their post office web page so that I was able to follow the package all the way. I really appreciated that :D
      A wonderful transaction, thank you very much :pcupcake
    14. I had a wonderful transcation with Ke. There was great communication and I love my new outfit.
    15. wonderful buyer <3 quick payment and would love to deal with again :)
    16. Bought a Yrie wig from Ke. Nice order, I love the product which is in very gret condition. Thanks ! =)
    17. Super positive! bbotss is a fantastic seller! The communication was extremely attentive and prompt. The package was very, very well wrapped and was shipped out immediately after I paid. I am very impressed, perfect transaction! Thank you!!!
    18. i bought 2 yosd cloak from her. fast reply and shipment. nice transaction!
    19. I've sold a Soom Ai to bbotss and everything went great ^^ thank you so much!!!
    20. purchased some yrie wing bits from bbotss on layaway everything went amazing and arrived quicker than expected. :)