1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Be-Life

Jun 8, 2010

1. Be-Life purchased from me an MD Beyla from SOOM ^^. She was a joy to deal with ^^ from the very beggining, so patient, so nice, so polite and understanding person. Kept a wonderful communication during all the time, answering every of my messages almost immediately even though the time difference between our countries. Payment was more than faster @@ i was so surprised for her quick payment. Also let me know so kindly when her little one arrived to her.

I would love to do business with her again in future without any doubt at all, and certainly recommend her to anyone thinking of having a transaction with her ^^.

Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction sweetie ^^ . You're just awesome ^^.

2. Be-Life purchased a Soom Beyla OE head from me. She was extremely friendly and patient, paid promptly, and overall such a pleasure to deal with! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again~

3. Be-Life purchased a Lati FG Miel from me. It was a great pleasure to dial with her! Thank you again!

4. Be-Life is a SUPER KIND HEARTED BUYER :) BEST buyer I even met in DOA . Thanks Ana you are a GEM :)

Love
      Freddy Tan
      Singapore