1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bea0661

Oct 19, 2010

1. ^-^ HIZ! if you have done any business with me, please leave your feedback please and thank you.
    2. I bought a dollzone doll from bea0661 and it was a great transaction
      she was very friendly and helpfull with everything
      we had great contact all the time
      thanks again for everything!
    3. I sold my FL PKF Zoe to Bea. Communication was quick and very friendly, payment was fast as well (Layaway was finished much faster than expected :3). Bea let me know when the doll arrived, too. I would definitely sell to Bea again. Thank you for a great transaction, Bea!
    4. I sold a Puki Mary to Bea0661. She paid quickly and had great communication. Even let me know when she arrived! Would definitely transact with again. :)
    5. Bea0661 commissioned me for a faceup. Prompt payment, great communication. Thanks so much ^^
    6. I sold some outfit to Bea0661, she was a wonderful buyer, prompt payment and good communication, just perfect! :)
    7. Bought pkf and extras from Bea0661 the transaction went through perfectly and she was lovely to deal with and I am very happy with my items, I would recommed Bea0661 1000% to everyone!!

Hugest thankies ((><))
    8. I purchased Soom Nephelin parts from bea0661. The parts arrived in excellent condition and they were packaged very well.

Thank you so much!!
    9. I bought some Nephelin horns off of Bea0661, they came wonderfully packaged and well protected. Very happy indeed!
    10. Bea0661 commissioned me for a faceup once again. Prompt payment, great communication as always. Thanks so much ^^
    11. bea0661 bought a doll from me - we did a two-part layaway, and she was prompt in payment at the promised date. She was such a sweetheart to transact with. Thank you for a great transaction!
    12. Bea0661 purchased some clothing items from me, she's a wonderful buyer and I'd recommend her to anyone! :3 Thanks so much.
    13. Perfect transaction,
      Great communication and fast payer!
      Recommended :aheartbea
    14. Bea0661 bought two YoSD dress sets and a pair of shoes from me. Communication was great. Payment was fast. It was a wonderful transaction. I highly recommend her. ^-^
    15. Bea bought my LittleFee Ante Elf and everything went very smoothly. Payment was made when agreed and communication was excellent! Highly recommend!!
    16. She sent me a msd head for commission. She was fast and cautious and a great customer. Positive feedback! Would love to work with her again!
    17. Bea commissioned outfit for her girl and it was a pleasure to work with her ! Communication was great, fast payment and really professional deal.

Huge positive !
    18. Bea bought an IOS Sezz Head from me. She replies to PMs promptly and made payment promptly too!
      She is nice & very friendly, smooth communication & transaction~

I highly recommended her! =D
    19. Excellent seller!! Bought a luts outfit from Bea and shipping was wonderful. Communication was great and the item was as described and packaged beautifully!
    20. I bought a pair of wigs from bea0661. They were wrapped fantastically and shipped quickly. If you want to buy from her don't hesitate. She is very sweet to work with!