1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bea0661

Oct 19, 2010

1. ^-^ HIZ! if you have done any business with me, please leave your feedback please and thank you.
      :sumomo:

2. I bought a dollzone doll from bea0661 and it was a great transaction
      she was very friendly and helpfull with everything
      we had great contact all the time
      thanks again for everything!

3. I sold my FL PKF Zoe to Bea. Communication was quick and very friendly, payment was fast as well (Layaway was finished much faster than expected :3). Bea let me know when the doll arrived, too. I would definitely sell to Bea again. Thank you for a great transaction, Bea!

4. I sold a Puki Mary to Bea0661. She paid quickly and had great communication. Even let me know when she arrived! Would definitely transact with again. :)

5. Bea0661 commissioned me for a faceup. Prompt payment, great communication. Thanks so much ^^

6. I sold some outfit to Bea0661, she was a wonderful buyer, prompt payment and good communication, just perfect! :)

7. Bought pkf and extras from Bea0661 the transaction went through perfectly and she was lovely to deal with and I am very happy with my items, I would recommed Bea0661 1000% to everyone!!

Hugest thankies ((><))

8. I purchased Soom Nephelin parts from bea0661. The parts arrived in excellent condition and they were packaged very well.

Thank you so much!!

9. I bought some Nephelin horns off of Bea0661, they came wonderfully packaged and well protected. Very happy indeed!

10. Bea0661 commissioned me for a faceup once again. Prompt payment, great communication as always. Thanks so much ^^

11. bea0661 bought a doll from me - we did a two-part layaway, and she was prompt in payment at the promised date. She was such a sweetheart to transact with. Thank you for a great transaction!

12. Bea0661 purchased some clothing items from me, she's a wonderful buyer and I'd recommend her to anyone! :3 Thanks so much.

13. Perfect transaction,
      Great communication and fast payer!
      Recommended :aheartbea

14. Bea0661 bought two YoSD dress sets and a pair of shoes from me. Communication was great. Payment was fast. It was a wonderful transaction. I highly recommend her. ^-^

15. Bea bought my LittleFee Ante Elf and everything went very smoothly. Payment was made when agreed and communication was excellent! Highly recommend!!

16. She sent me a msd head for commission. She was fast and cautious and a great customer. Positive feedback! Would love to work with her again!

17. Bea commissioned outfit for her girl and it was a pleasure to work with her ! Communication was great, fast payment and really professional deal.

Huge positive !

18. Bea bought an IOS Sezz Head from me. She replies to PMs promptly and made payment promptly too!
      She is nice & very friendly, smooth communication & transaction~

I highly recommended her! =D

19. Excellent seller!! Bought a luts outfit from Bea and shipping was wonderful. Communication was great and the item was as described and packaged beautifully!

20. I bought a pair of wigs from bea0661. They were wrapped fantastically and shipped quickly. If you want to buy from her don't hesitate. She is very sweet to work with!