1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for beabasourus-rex

Mar 3, 2010

1. beabasourus-rex joined my Leekeworld GO and everything went smoothly. Great communication, fast, and friendly. Thanks!

2. beabasourus-rex bought a set of SD girl outfit from me. Everything went just so smoothly and easy. I'm happy with this transaction! Thank you!

3. I purchased a MSD outfit from beabasourus-rex, a wonderful and extremely patient person who sent me a refund right away when I changed my mind. But then I went ahead with the purchase and everything went smoothly, excellent communication!!!! An honest seller, highly recommended!!!!

4. i adopted her soom ai ,
      although the transaction was long and taxing due to some paypal problems ,
      she's been really helpful in trying to get paypal to accept my payment before we decided on another payment method !
      items were really well packed with loads of airbags and bubble wrap ,
      and everything was nice and perfect !!!
      thanks again so much beabasourus !!!
      XDDD

5. Just finished a wonderful transaction with Beabasourus I purchased a Dollzone reiko head from her, communication was fast and prompt, shipping went wonderfully and even when there was a glitch with my name on shipping address Beabasourus was amazing in contacting me and getting the right information. Beabasousus was also wonderful seller when I had to wait a few days before I could send the payment on the head due to last minute medical need she patiently waited for the payment then had the head shipped out in the biggest best wrapped head box I have ever seen.

thank you so much!!!