1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beachgirlnikita

Jun 30, 2006

1. Fantastic items - bought boxer shorts, socks and a Bleach t-shirt for my boy.

V friendly seller and messaged to let me know about shipping.

Items arrived really quickly and they're really nicely made.

Thank you! :fangirl:

2. I got a beautiful set of handmade Narae undies from beachgirlnikita - Thanks!

Carolyn

3. My stockings arrived today... they are just perfect, and shipping was fast. I recommend this seller, and will buy more when my MSD arrives (love the undies & bra sets).

4. Received my wigs today and they are just Delightful!! quick w/all and my high recommends for anyone wanting these furry wigs..Seller is just a Delightful artist:wiggle
      Thank you for the quick ship too!

5. She bought a doll from me, paid quickly. very easy to work with. A great transaction.

6. I have purchased several items from this seller. Great transactions!

7. I bought a wig from Beachgirlnikita's eBay shop. The wig is soft and is a pretty shade of sky blue. She shipped the item quickly and was a pleasure to do business with.

8. I bought an SD hoodie from beachgirlnikita not too long ago. It was from her ebay store, but I spotted the hoodie on the FS thread she had up here. Communication was smooth and she shipped it out really fast. The hoodie was in great condition when I got it. Thanks a lot :)

9. Bought something for my Secret Santa from BeachGirlNikita--super fast shipping, in fact, warp speed! My exchange parter will love these!

10. I've bought more stuff from Beachgirl in the past two weeks than I really want to think about. (I had too - I had a nearly naked doll in a man's dress sock!!!) All of the stuff I've gotten is sewn and finished wonderfully. I wish MY clothes were made this well. Shipping was fast. Great experience!

11. I bought a Pocket Fairy outfit from Beachgirlnikita. The outfit is so pretty and delicate--wonderfully made. Also, her communication was excellent and the shipping was extremely fast. Thank you so much! :)

12. Amazing product, amazing seller! I bought a pair of stockings; nothig too big. Yet they got lost in the mail! I gave Georgia a little heads up, I wasn't really too upset. But she sent me a second pair ASAP! And they got here really fast, I was soooo impressed!
      Will buy from again!

13. Bought a set of stockings from (ebay) beachgirlnikita, fit and quality... perfect ^__^

Will probably be buying more in the future.

14. I have purchased a lot from beachgirlnikita's ebay store, for me AND for gifts to other doll keepers. The quality is always excellent and the service is quick and friendly.

My most recent purchase included hoodies, socks and teeshirts to give my guys for Xmas.

15. Had super great transaction with Beachgirlnikita, excellent communications and great to deal with. ^^ I can highly recommend Beachgirlnikita as FAB seller.

16. I bought a fur wig from Beachgirl.^_^
      The wig arrived in wonderful condition, and the transaction was very pleasant!
      Thank you!

17. I recently bought a wig from her on Ebay. Great communication, and fast shipping. I'll be buying from her in the future. ^^

18. thee beautiful pairs of holy mesh stockings arrived today there fabulous.. I highly recommend this lovely seller to anyone that asks.. Just wonderful

19. Bought a -MUCH- needed wig for my lil' puki girl.
      beachgirl had exactly what I needed and more! (saving me from a ton of stress!)
      prompt reply, speedy shipping and overall GREAT transaction!
      will do business with again! =D
      thank-you!

20. I bought a MSD hoodie and some skull and roses boxers and am very happy :D

I haven't been able to get any good doll gear for my boy because I can't use paypal so it was very convenient that she would accept money orders ^^

Shipping was very fast and The items arrived safely.

The items are as described and very well made! They fit great on my AR LF ^^

Overall great transaction and I will buy from her again ^^

Thank you sooo much!!!