1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beachgirlnikita

Jun 30, 2006

1. Positive

Bought a Tiny wig from beachgirl, arrived quickly, very good overall. Thanks much.

2. I bought some SD sized items: a muscle Tee and some girl's underwear. (Love the underwear because it actually fit my Elfdoll Soah's big ol' butt!) The quality of the items is excellent! They shipped quickly and were well packaged. I would highly recommend Beachgirl, and look forward to buying from her in the future.

3. I bought a pink lace bra and panties set from beachgirl/Beachgirlnikita through her eBay store. I sent her a message through eBay inquiring about the fit on a flat-chested Unoa and I got a response within an hour. Shipped out quickly, got a notice of when it was shipped through PayPal, and arrived in a lightning-fast manner. This is probably the third or fourth item that I've bought from this seller. The quality of goods is excellent, things are shipped out soon after you buy them, and beachgirl is very friendly if you send her a question. :)

Needless to say, there's a reason why I'm a repeat buyer and there's a reason why I'll be coming back when I need more clothes for my girls. :D

4. I just bought a red fur wig from beachgirl and she took the time to check the fit and be sure it was the right size for my Delf guy! I've bought from her off Ebay as well and have always been very happy with her things, especially the wigs.

5. I bought a bikini from her for my Dollfie Dream girl and I'm extremely happy...she's next going to make some stuff for my Obitsu boy. Very well recommended...dealt with her through eBay.

6. Bough a bikini in aqua/teal color from her. The color is exactly as the images and the bikini is perfectly made and the material is also very good, not cheap at all. I got the item really fast, thanks a lot that was perfect^^

7. I just purchased a cute fur wig from Georgia, and I LOVE it! I'll definately buy from her again. ;) :dance

8. Bought a LTF fur wig from her. We had a mix up with sizes, but she corrected it quickly. The wig is great quality, she ships fast and she's a GREAT seller <3 Thanks a bunch. :)

9. I just bought some fishnet items. Always answers PMs. She is super fantastic and very patient, helped me figure out which sets were a best match since they were all different lots of fabric.

When I ordered, got a confirmation right away and my package arrived 2 days later. Super fast shipping, nice packaging - everything was folded, and she included a super cute eraser which my 4 year old promptly claimed!

Thanks,
      ~Shannon

10. I bought some wigs via eBay from beachgirlnikita, and it was an excellent transaction! I was given the tracking number promptly, everything arrived just as described and in excellent condition! Recommended!

11. Got more goodies from BeachGirlNikita...Yumiko is now well-protected by a lacy unitard made of a bit sterner stuff than the Volks body stocking but still very pretty, very lingerie-like. It won't go under everything, but I'm sure I won't put her in jeans without it, for example. She's now finally getting to making one for my Obitsu genderbender 60cm boy, which will be way less frilly and will look like a long-sleeved t-shirt under clothes. Highly recommended!!!

12. Beachgirlnikita bought a Soom MD from me. She paid very quickly and was a pleasure to do business with.

13. The protective suit for my Obitsu genderbender boy is here, and it's great! Thank you BeachGirlNikita...awesome work! Highly recommended.

14. Another great transaction with beachgirl.^_^
      There's no one else I'd rather buy leggings from!! :aheartbea

15. Bought the brown curly wig in 3/4 and 4/5 LOVE IT!!!! FAST FAST shipping. Will be buying more.

16. Bought from Beachgirl stocking and 2 wigs. Super fast shipping and great quality!

17. My daughter swiped one of my wigs so she bought me a fur wig from beachGirlNikita......my BBB Sprite looks awesome in it!......want more of these wigs!:)

18. I got the white wispy wig for my March doll she looks really cute in it and BeachGirlNikita delivered it really quickly!

19. I purchased two fur wigs from Beachgirlnikita and love them! She ships lightning fast. Many thanx! :)

20. I needed a different size and she made the exchange easy peasy. I love my new wigs. I will be buying more!!!