1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beachgirlnikita

Jun 30, 2006

1. I bought a Spiritdoll/Soom Hybrid from Beachgirlnikita and am very pleased :) Very good communication, fast shiping, well packed. Thanks!

2. Bought a beautiful Spirit doll from Beachgirl. very fast to ship, super nice to talk to and very very well packaged so that the doll wouldn't be harmed in the post. i would buy from again.

3. I bought a gorgeous Beryl from beachgirl and it arrived super fast and very carefully packed, and she told me the tracking as soon as it went out. I have done a lot of business with her and it has always been a wonderful experience, and I will always be happy to buy from her! Thank you again! :aheartbea

4. I purchased a HTT Bambi head from her and the transaction was smooth and perfect :3 perfect communication and fast shipping. I thank you so much for the easy pleasant transaction.

5. POSITIVE

beachgirl sold me a PukiPuki Sugar fullset.
      Communivation was great and she supported me with an USPS issue.
      Great packaging and the doll was in perfect condition.

I totally recomend her!

6. I bought a Soom Teenie Gem Sov centaur on layaway from beach girl and it was a fabulous transaction! Communications were fast and friendly, and she packaged everything up perfectly and shipped super fast. I'm so pleased with my dear little Sov and want everyone to know that beachgirl is a true asset to our DOA marketplace.:)

7. I bought a Fairyland Feeple60 Celine Sleeping Head from beachgirl. Communication was very fast and pleasant, I received the package 2 days after it was mailed out, and the box was sturdily packed to ensure the head's safety. Fantastic transaction!

8. I bought a Minifee head from beachgirlnikita. The transaction went fast and seamlessly and the head was perfect. Thanks so much. Cheryl

9. I purchased a Fairyland PukiPuki Piki fullset with extras from Beachgirlnikita, and I had a wonderful transaction! All items were as described and in excellent condition. Communication was prompt and the shipping was super fast---I highly recommend this seller! Thank you! A+++++

10. Adding praise to Beachgirl's feedback over an Elfdoll Mir I bought from her! She generously let me use a short layaway and I couldn't be happier with the fullset boy! Would do business with her again, absolutely!! <3

11. Neutral

I purchased a realfee may with company faceup from this seller. The transaction itself was great. And she was quick to respond to me within an hour of my messages if not minutes. I originally contacted her for her realfee haru fullset that she had for sale on the marketplace, but that doll had already sold and she offered me the May with company faceup and extras (knit dresses, haru resin shoes, doll stand, wig, eyeco eyes, and the bunny ears with magnets). I asked about the price and she was selling her for the same amount as the haru fullset (may was not a fullset, just a company faceup). Faceup was a big selling point for me. She let me do a decent layaway plan, which i paid off early and she shipped that day. I have no complaints about that. However, May was poorly packaged in her box. Left to bounce around in the much too big for her littlefee foam cut out. She was bounced so hard during shipping that her foot came off and was rolling around free. She was scrunched up into the head section, her other foot twisted around and one of her arms twisted beind her back. Her faceplate had no wrapping whatsoever to protect it from damage and as a result the faceup was damaged. There were also unknown black and metallic shavings in the box that got everywhere. I contacted her immediately, but had to wait for a few days for response that was perfectly polite and apologetic but very indifferent about it. She gave a couple of options to remove the smudges, though neither worked and the faceplate needs a new faceup. She then told me if i didn't want to keep her to send her back for a full refund. Sending her back is not an option for me, as I've been waiting too long already to get a realfee. However, I definitely wouldn't have paid as much as i did for a blank faceplate. And I trusted her long experience in this hobby to ensure that the faceup I paid for wouldn't arrive damaged. I'm very disappointed. I personally wouldn't buy from her again.

12. I bought a Fancyboots Leibchen from beachgirl, and it was a quick and easy transaction -- prompt response to my PM, and quick shipping after I paid. :thumbup

13. I bought a Withdoll Emma fullset and couldn't be happier. Very fast shipping and doll was as described. Thank you!

14. Purchased a fullset LTF Mio !
      Beachgirl was very fast to respond wonderful to deal with.
      She shipped next day and the doll arrived packed very well!
      All pieces were included and in described condition.
      Very pleased! Thank you!

15. I had the most wonderful transaction with beachgirl!!!

As we live about 45 minutes away, she allowed me to pick up the doll in person! Was I ever stunned at the beauty of her doll space!! I feel like I visited a BJD curated museum!! What fabulous artisan she is, with an amazing collection!! It was the most delightful of treats to see!
      She was very kind to have given me extras with the doll, too! A stand, and extra clothes! The condition was as stated in her listing, but frankly, seeing how well she cares for her dolls, I trusted her completely!

'Mz. G' (name not used for her privacy) thank you so much for a lovely visit <3!!