1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for beatnik

Jan 22, 2014

1. I just finished a layaway with Beatnik! Everything went amazingly well! Communication was always prompt, and she shipped very quickly! Thank you very for such an amazing sale!

2. I bought a DollZone body from @beatnik. They were quick with the shipping estimate and shipping the body itself and packaged everything perfectly! I would not mind buying from them again if the chance arose. :)

3. @beatnik she bought from me a Goohwa head, she was really fast in paying, friendly in communication, reliable and really nice. She kept me updated reagarding delivery and she'd let me know once the head was delivred to her. A super stunning buyer i would definitely make further business with her :)

4. I bought a Resinsoul Ai body from @beatnik and it was a perfect transaction. Her communication was prompt and concise, she did her very best to lower shipping costs, and did an amazing job packing the body. She's super sweet and I would definitely recommend her.
      :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

5. I recently bought a Dollzone Rosemary head from Beatnik. Head was like-new, packaged well, and was shipped and arrived quickly! I'd recommend this seller anytime. ^_^

6. I bought a Notdoll from Beatnik and I am so happy with the doll and the whole transaction was perfect! The doll was extremely clean, just as described and packaged perfectly! What a sweet seller I even got two gifts with the doll! Thank you Kat, I hope we meet again and your ROCK as a seller! Hugs :hug:

7. I bought a bjd head from beatnik and it arrived in great condition! The transaction and shipping time was quick and the head was beautifully packaged! Would highly recommend!

8. I bought a MiziW head from Beatnik. She was very nice. Communication was great. Shipping was prompt and well packed! I recommend this seller

9. I bought a Doll Chateau Lilian from Beatnik and everything was perfect. Great communication, well packaged and quick to post. I would highly recommend Beatnik to others. Thank you :)

10. Beatnik was very quick with responses and was completely understanding of life events. They paid very quickly, as well as letting me know when the package arrived. I would totally recommend this person as a buyer! <3

11. Bought a dollshe orijean from beatnik they where a delight to buy from
      They kept in contact and where friendly from start to finish
      He arrived safely and well packed and a day early!!

Wonderful seller!

12. I bought a Dollshe Mystic body from Beatnik.
      They were amazing with communication, very prompt and lovely to talk with. They shipped out the body quickly and when it arrived it was packed superbly and exactly as described. Even took photos for me when I had a stringing issue. Would happily buy from again, thank you so much for this great transaction :)

13. Perfect transaction with Beatnik! She sold me a Soom Garion head in lovely condition. She was fantastic with communication, shipped immediately, and packaged him very carefully. A joy to work with!

14. Perfect seller! I bought an Anhais Studio head from them. She mailed it out quickly and safely, thank you so much!

15. Beatnik sold me a msd cyclops head. It was a pleasant flawless transaction. Very sweet person to deal with. Fast shipping and safe package. Head arrived safe and sound in perfect condition. Thank you so much for a great buying experience !

16. @beatnik Bought a Dollshe Orijean head from me. Lovely communication throughout the transaction!
      prompt payment and they let me know when the package had arrived. A terrific buyer :)

17. Bought a Doll Chateau adult 08 body from this lovely lady and I couldnt be more happy with the transaction! The communication has been great, and any pictures or questions asked was sent with no fuss. I would be thrilled to buy from her again <3

18. Beatnik bought my DC Xanthe and it was a perfect transaction. Friendly and clear communication from start to finish which made me feel happy and safe during the whole thing. The best part is probably knowing that my little fairygirl is coming to a home where she'll have time out of her box and in a collection of similar style though. ^_^ Would gladly sell to Beatnik again.

19. I bought a DollZone mini kitty from her. She is a very nice and understanding person and shipped her very fast to me. She packed the doll very good ^^
      Would buy again from her ^^

20. Beatnik bought a Skully from Misterminou Doll. Perfect transaction ! Fast Payment and great communication =) Thank you !